Ruttin' blacktails video review........ get your copy today!

N

Niels

hey guys, for you guys that are sitting on the fence wondering whether or not you should buy this video, let me make it easy for you, DO IT! I can assure you this, you simply won't see a better blacktail video because there isn't one. I have watched the video numerous times already and each time I watch it, it gets better. Not only will you see some very impressive footage of huge typical blacktails, including a 27 inch 4x4, you will also see close up footage of a 5x3 with a 6 inch cheater, as well as a buck with one of the most unique set of antlers you will ever see on any buck!

Also the video is very informative, giving you some insight to their range, habitat, behavior, etc..... Many blacktail hunters go a lifetime without seeing bucks of this caliber, it is truly amazing what the rut brings out of the woods. All of the bucks filmed are 100% pure columbian blacktails also, filmed entirely in Northern California. The clarity and overall quality of the video is unsurpassed, you won't believe it until you see it. Order your copy today at blacktailcountry.com, you will be glad you did.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom