Ryan Hatch

I too saw it on the bathroom wall at the Flyinf J.
For a good time call........ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I actually like the guy but I don't condone hooligans and their shenanigans at all. We shall see what happens. I'm sure we'll all hear.

Zeke

He sure does get around,

Muley Crazy.jpg

I camped by that tree,Henreys,
I hope he gets a pardon,I liked his magazine :unsure:

Last edited:
I liked his magazine too..he also could get you some fair deals on optics..BUT if he actually did what he is being charged for he won't be getting anymore of my business...

I had a friend that hunts whitetail deer back east tell me he typically shoots an 8 point buck every year. I showed him a picture of my 4x4 mule deer buck I shot. He still disagreed with me about it being a 4 point, until Ryan Hatch told him a 4x4 muley buck is the same as 4 corners buck, you can just slap a tag from Utah, Arizona, Colorado or New Mexico on the buck. :cry:

I would admit...I am following this closely. I have met Ryan several times and he has been extremely knowledgeable and helpful on many many occasions. I also believe he has been a positive influence and advocate for the deer herds throughout the west. There have been many articles in his magazine that have pointed out, and called to task, the various agencies that I believe have been mismanaging things for quite some time! Unfortunately, the charges against him are quite serious and I can only hope that this is not a "the bigger they are, the harder they fall'" type situation. If, worst case scenario, he is indeed found guilty...I believe it will be a negative overall for the animals as well. Having said that if he, especially with his background, is guilty of the charges....there should be a severe price to pay.

Here are the charges.....

Attachments

• Indictment.pdf
    123.8 KB · Views: 363
The defense requested a continuence in order to have time to determine if they might file a "motion to arrest judgment" and or file a "motion for a new trial." The new date is March 16th. On another note...There also appears to be charges pending in Arizona as well.

Attachments

• Hamberlin Sentence Continuance.pdf
    149.4 KB · Views: 160
The defense requested a continuence in order to have time to determine if they might file a "motion to arrest judgment" and or file a "motion for a new trial." The new date is March 16th. On another note...There also appears to be charges pending in Arizona as well.
Interesting... I assume Hatch requested a similar continuance

Might as well drag it out as long as you can before you pay the piper..heck if they fight it long enough they'll have that poached buck mounted and hanging for they can enjoy it before they have to pay the penalty

Hamberlin & Hatch were in court to be sentenced today, anyone know what happened?
What I have been told....Both sentenced to 0-5 years in state Pen...(suspended). $1,000 fine, $8,000 restitution, 50 hours community service and no hunting. I would think the financial part of this is nothing compared to the fact they both now carry felony convictions and have lost their hunting privileges.

What I have been told....Both sentenced to 0-5 years in state Pen...(suspended). $1,000 fine, $8,000 restitution, 50 hours community service and no hunting. I would think the financial part of this is nothing compared to the fact they both now carry felony convictions and have lost their hunting privileges.
Anyone got any proof on this? Seems like a potential situation where someone actually got stuck with the violation they should have but I’ll believe it when I see it!

It's a joke but convicted felons in California aren't allowed to possess firearms. That's for life unless they get it overturned.

Yep..don't reckon he'll be doing any rifle hunting for quite some time legally and he'll probably put his muley crazy business in someone else's name so they can keep on selling their custom guns

I talked to a guy the other day who was wearing a Muley Crazy hat. I asked if he knew what Ryan had done and he said yes. He continued to say that he had met him in Arizona out in the field and had spent some time sitting and talking with him in a group setting. IMO.....anyone can be nice if you spend a couple of hours with them. Sample sizes don't mean sh!t. I can't say that I ever had any respect for Ryan because I don't know him. I can NOW say I have no respect for him whatsoever.

Yep..don't reckon he'll be doing any rifle hunting for quite some time legally and he'll probably put his muley crazy business in someone else's name so they can keep on selling their custom guns

Maybe in the future he can get the governor to pardon him and have his gun rights back. He will give some sad story about how all his custom guns bring in tax dollars...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom