SAD DEAL HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not troubling enough to founder to be allowed here......stop it now

Founder has given us plenty of rope lately...don't poke him.

But on this topic--damn, I don't even know what to say about today's events. I'm sure NOBODY seen this coming. :mad:

Founder has given us plenty of rope lately...don't poke him.

But on this topic--damn, I don't even know what to say about today's events. I'm sure NOBODY seen this coming. :mad:
Are you kidding me? Everyone saw this coming. And I stand by my statement of this all going according to plan. Soon we should start hearing serious impeachment talk, the republicans will act like there winning when that’s exactly what the democrats have had planned since this house plant sat in a basement “running” for president so they’ll let it happen. All the while disenfranchised trump supporters will think there winning. I don’t know exactly what’s coming but I know were screwed if there plan plays out. As much as I hate this piece of human excrement in office the best thing we can hope for is he finishes his term. At least then the left will have to at a minimum regroup and we maybe buy a few more years of a republic

Are you kidding me? Everyone saw this coming. And I stand by my statement of this all going according to plan. Soon we should start hearing serious impeachment talk, the republicans will act like there winning when that’s exactly what the democrats have had planned since this house plant sat in a basement “running” for president so they’ll let it happen. All the while disenfranchised trump supporters will think there winning. I don’t know exactly what’s coming but I know were screwed if there plan plays out. As much as I hate this piece of human excrement in office the best thing we can hope for is he finishes his term. At least then the left will have to at a minimum regroup and we maybe buy a few more years of a republic
JP, the sarcasm in my statement was obvious.

If last year it would same **** different guy at the podium...pray for the family's that lost loved ones..
Jester
I bet you couldn't even keep a straight face when you typed that nonsense. It's ok to admit you were wrong when you voted. It's ok to admit everything you came on here and said about the previous President amounts to nothing compared to the debacle your invalid has us in now. I will sit back and wait for you to try to justify it. You can't.

I bet you couldn't even keep a straight face when you typed that nonsense. It's ok to admit you were wrong when you voted. It's ok to admit everything you came on here and said about the previous President amounts to nothing compared to the debacle your invalid has us in now. I will sit back and wait for you to try to justify it. You can't.
Amen

I pray for all of our remaining troops & American civilians that are still over there. I also pray for the innocent civilians of Afghanistan that are doomed if they can’t find an escape. VERY SAD situation!!!

13 American Soldiers dead
Countless American allies dead
Military technology given to our enemys
Unchecked Inflation
Small businesses unable to hire
Fuel storages
Border insanity
Social violence
Unchecked Government spending
International repositioning
Medical mistrust
Political mistrust
Racial and Cultural agitation
Educational mistrust
Literature purging
National self confidence
Public Presidential self confidence

Other than that........ we’re good.

Marine demands senior leaders accept 'accountability' for Afghanistan, gets removed from position

Just the kind of men we need. Unfortunate he got canned for posting this

Last edited:
expect court Martials.....
Veterans of the United States special forces have “secretly rescued” hundreds of members of Afghanistan’s Special Forces and their families in recent days — allies who had been “left for dead” by the Biden administration, according to the Daily Mail.

How do you court martial veterans?
As far as active duty helping their brothers do something right they should be highly rewarded!

Last edited:
Veterans of the United States special forces have “secretly rescued” hundreds of members of Afghanistan’s Special Forces and their families in recent days — allies who had been “left for dead” by the Biden administration, according to the Daily Mail.

How do you court martial veterans?
As far as active duty helping their brothers do something right they should be highly rewarded!
just watch

I am a vet I was hoping I was not subject to the UCMJ any more???
Maybe there is something they forgot to tell me???

I always figured Biden for a clown, but its actually much worse than I thought. I just hope the country can survive 3.5 more years.
I mean, this is just getting started and we've already seen some World Class Incompetence leading to the loss of American Lives and a major humanitarian crisis.
I sincerely wonder if anyone can be this stupid, and/or for some reason this is being done deliberately as a piece of the big picture puzzle that I cant see. If thats the case we are in some deep sheep dip because the leaders of this country have sold us out and are setting us up.
Same as with the Covid and Vaccines........sumpin aint right.
When does the next shoe drop?

Last edited:
My Buddy and his family. Hunter Lopez was an explorer with our department before he eventually enlisted in the Marine Corps. I remember when I was a lieutenant and helped instruct that young explorer post on covert entries for an upcoming competition…..young Hunter was among them.

His dad (Herman) was very proud. I was Herman’s sergeant when he first came onto the Department in the mid-90’s. So it was really satisfying that when I retired in 2018, he was promoted to commander and took over my area command. His wife (Alicia) is also deputy with the department, and their older son is a correctional deputy with the Department (about 5000 sworn). The entire family has dedicated their lives to keeping the peace; domestically and globally. I feel for them and all the other families that are dealing with this tragedy. Semper Fidelis, Hunter…..you’ll be missed!
392EAAFC-6A39-4A52-82D6-F133285B0DAF.jpeg

My condolences to our fallen Marines. This was NOT handled correctly from the start and yes, all the leaders at the top are accountable.

This needs to include old sleepy Joe, commander and chief. He is ultimately responsible and accountable-

A quote from Scheller in his statement is below- he is 100% Correct. It's unfortunate he was relieved from his duties. Looks like the only ones left are the leaders to continue making the mistakes and potentially more lives will be lost as we move forward. Sad-

"I get it. People have killed people. I've killed people, and I see counseling, and that's fine. There's a time and place for that," Berger said in response to the letter. "The reason people are so upset on social media right now is not because the Marine on the battlefield let someone down. That service member has always rose to the occasion and done extraordinary things. People are upset because their senior leaders let them down, and none of them are raising their hands and accepting accountability and saying, 'We messed this up.'"

Scheller concluded by saying that service members did potentially "die if vain if we don't have senior leaders who own up and raise their hand and say, ‘We did not do this well in the end.’"

"Without that, we just keep repeating the same mistakes," he said. "…I want to say this very strongly. I have been fighting for 17 years. I am willing to throw it all away to say to my senior leaders: I demand accountability."

My condolences to our fallen Marines. This was NOT handled correctly from the start and yes, all the leaders at the top are accountable.

This needs to include old sleepy Joe, commander and chief. He is ultimately responsible and accountable-

A quote from Scheller in his statement is below- he is 100% Correct. It's unfortunate he was relieved from his duties. Looks like the only ones left are the leaders to continue making the mistakes and potentially more lives will be lost as we move forward. Sad-

"I get it. People have killed people. I've killed people, and I see counseling, and that's fine. There's a time and place for that," Berger said in response to the letter. "The reason people are so upset on social media right now is not because the Marine on the battlefield let someone down. That service member has always rose to the occasion and done extraordinary things. People are upset because their senior leaders let them down, and none of them are raising their hands and accepting accountability and saying, 'We messed this up.'"

Scheller concluded by saying that service members did potentially "die if vain if we don't have senior leaders who own up and raise their hand and say, ‘We did not do this well in the end.’"

"Without that, we just keep repeating the same mistakes," he said. "…I want to say this very strongly. I have been fighting for 17 years. I am willing to throw it all away to say to my senior leaders: I demand accountability."
Even a girl scout selling samoas & thin mints at the grocery store would have designed a better exit strategy. You have to ask why they gave up Bagram in favor a the densely populated city center airport full of refugees & terrorists. Look at our southern border and I think you'll find the answer as to why everyone is scratching their heads. Never let a crisis go to waste

Even a girl scout selling samoas & thin mints at the grocery store would have designed a better exit strategy. You have to ask why they gave up Bagram in favor a the densely populated city center airport full of refugees & terrorists. Look at our southern border and I think you'll find the answer as to why everyone is scratching their heads. Never let a crisis go to waste
....don't think for a second you can't get a flight from Pakistan to Mexico.....they have been crossing into the US for months now......keep your powder dry

I’m so jaded now that it wouldn’t matter what this Administration did or does, or doesn’t do......... I can’t bring myself to trust a single action or inaction.

It’s a sorry state of mind. If I could find a hole I could crawl in, I’d be long gone to Saskatchewan.

Me too..... how do “we” fight?

Homer mentioned it earlier, keep your powder dry. We've passed the diplomacy avenue. Buy ammo, build that raft you can float some close friends with......

The more I think about it, the more I don’t understand what is going on. Why? It’s more than just a bad decision by a senile dupe. What is the end game? What do they really want? Another war? To take the focus off the what is happening in Congress? There is always an end game.

The more I think about it, the more I don’t understand what is going on. Why? It’s more than just a bad decision by a senile dupe. What is the end game? What do they really want? Another war? To take the focus off the what is happening in Congress? There is always an end game.
just remember.....Obama is calling the shots......don't lose sight of that

You’ll have to prop me up against a tree, up front. I wish some of our political leaders would show some of your resolve.

Another terror attack. Obama released prisoners, our southern border is wide open, and now they have all kinds of fun weapons.
GWB rode the terror train for years.

just remember.....Obama is calling the shots......don't lose sight of that
Somebody is....... Obama would be the likely ghost author. Not sure who else could command the role. The rest of the leadership are as old and frail minded as the Chief.

Another terror attack. Obama released prisoners, our southern border is wide open, and now they have all kinds of fun weapons.
GWB rode the terror train for years.
That had not occurred to me. I really pray not. A world war? It’s being proven that the “common” American means nothing to the ruling “class”. I hate that term. It’s all about power.

Go up several posts in this thread. The only guy fired so far is the guy pointing out just how incompetent the guys are that are making these detrimental decisions. The same guys that haven't resigned or been fired themselves... that should be. Lincoln fired generals left & right till he finally got a guy that actually did the job... U.S. Grant.

The people running this show are the same people that gave you Bhengazi, Fast & Furious, IRS etc. - and once famously said - "In five days we will fundamentally change this country" Ring a bell? O'Bama? Susan Rice? She's in the Biden cabinet. Bhengazi was caused by a video? Remember? Same folks. They are folks that have never achieved anything outside of Ivy league academia or been employed by anyone other than DC think tanks or Govt. They never had to meet a payroll with anything other than your tax money.

They are filling those planes in Kabul with 95% refugees that we have no idea who they are. Some of them for sure are friendly and they helped us in the war on terror but most are not and they don't want us to know. Who are all these folks coming up from Mexico? Who knows, they are flying & bussing them all over the country never to be heard from again.

They are trying to flood & overwhelm our system with friendlies, that "they" saved from hell, and will eventually give voting rights to... knowing that's the only way they will stay in power. They are trying to replace us by any means necessary knowing we are on to their game. In a few words... they hate America, the constitution and what it stands for. We're supposed to be on par with all the other United Nations countries... not better. How dare we have meritocracy, liberty, freedom and the right to choose our own destiny, success or failure.

Go up several posts in this thread. The only guy fired so far is the guy pointing out just how incompetent the guys are that are making these detrimental decisions. The same guys that haven't resigned or been fired themselves... that should be. Lincoln fired generals left & right till he finally got a guy that actually did the job... U.S. Grant.

The people running this show are the same people that gave you Bhengazi, Fast & Furious, IRS etc. - and once famously said - "In five days we will fundamentally change this country" Ring a bell? O'Bama? Susan Rice? She's in the Biden cabinet. Bhengazi was caused by a video? Remember? Same folks. They are folks that have never achieved anything outside of Ivy league academia or been employed by anyone other than DC think tanks or Govt. They never had to meet a payroll with anything other than your tax money.

They are filling those planes in Kabul with 95% refugees that we have no idea who they are. Some of them for sure are friendly and they helped us in the war on terror but most are not and they don't want us to know. Who are all these folks coming up from Mexico? Who knows, they are flying & bussing them all over the country never to be heard from again.

They are trying to flood & overwhelm our system with friendlies, that "they" saved from hell, and will eventually give voting rights to... knowing that's the only way they will stay in power. They are trying to replace us by any means necessary knowing we are on to their game. In a few words... they hate America, the constitution and what it stands for. We're supposed to be on par with all the other United Nations countries... not better. How dare we have meritocracy, liberty, freedom and the right to choose our own destiny, success or failure.
God forbid that left to American excellence we lift the entire world population up. Yes, even the lives of those that hate us for doing it.

Biden* loves the American people and wants us to get the vaccine.
You must know him well to make that statement! Unless that was a joke?
Seems to me he hates this country. Every one trying to change the USA hates it here. I have always have been of the mindset Love this country or leave her. I am even willing to donate some airfare to folks that hate this country as long as the denounce there citizenship and never come back.

Last edited:
And they claim they killed “two high profile ISIS-K leaders” but won’t release names… Lmmfao, US kills two high profile scumbags you make a statement by releasing their names… Not this limp wristed administration… They killed two nobody’s to try and save face…

This it too hard to think about! I feel like we are just letting our service members down by allowing them to be abused by this admin that wasn't elected to be there. The CRT racism, fake vaxx mandate, and now letting them be murdered by these bastards! We need to start screaming at our reps and senators. They aren't serving to be used for political purposes and die for incompetency or lack of diligence. I am sure when they signed up they took the same oath I did to support and defend the US constitution with their lives and to obey all lawful orders. Makes me sad in my heart to see them taken advantage of and abused so horribly!

And they claim they killed “two high profile ISIS-K leaders” but won’t release names… Lmmfao, US kills two high profile scumbags you make a statement by releasing their names… Not this limp wristed administration… They killed two nobody’s to try and save face…
I just assumed it was an aspirin factory they bombed, for some reason.

Exactly! Nothing more than to get some positive media buzz that they are doing something over there.

Some folks are worried that those coming in from AFG recently are gonna try similar bombings. I think if it happens, those folks are already in place.

The house plant in chief is just that, a house plant in the corner.

But open those eyes. This ain't a Biden and Obama thing. GWB and Orange man, did the exact same.

75,000 vehicles
200 aircraft
600,000 small arms
4 drones
God only knows how many bullets, missiles, grenades, etc.
Night vision
Body armor

Look at that list alone, and figure out what's going on.

"Beware the military industrial complex"

NONE of Afghanistan had anything to do with "killing terrorists". Sure, some were killed.

But Bin Laden was in Pakistan. Their weapons come from Iran. The money from Saudi.

More money was spent in Afghanistan, than rebuilding all of Europe via the Marshall plan.

This was about $$$$$. Period

Hoss, it was a long time ago to remember, but I believe we went there specifically for Bin Laden. It wasn’t until some time later that he was determined to be in Pakistan.

And recall that people were very pissed and more than happy to fund those “million dollar missles to blow up $15 tents “.

No doubt about the mission creep though.

Hoss, it was a long time ago to remember, but I believe we went there specifically for Bin Laden. It wasn’t until some time later that he was determined to be in Pakistan.

And recall that people were very pissed and more than happy to fund those “million dollar missles to blow up $15 tents “.

No doubt about the mission creep though.

He was out of Afghanistan right after we got there.

Our "intelligence" told everyone Afghanistan was the world center of international terrorism. Of course they forgot to mention, that little part about 19 highjackers being Saudi. Or funding for Al Qaeda being Saudi. Or Bin Laden being Saudi. Or much of Al Qaeda members being foreigners to Afghanistan.

If some imperial power invaded the US to "kill a terrorist" who lived in Canada, bet your azz most of us would be setting IED, sniping, guerilla fighting.

Under GWB we hit Iraq, for whatever reason. And Afghanistan for "letting terrorists train"(a non centralized "government" made if tribes and clans).

While Saudi and Iran kept funding and supplying both cash and personnel.

Saudi was already a market for US military, no $$$ to be made. Iran wouldn't do buisness. Lots of cash to be made in a country with no government, and illiterate society.

And of course there was mission creep. The military complex was getting theirs, so in order for the Haliburtons et al to get theirs, we had to hang around.

Been 20 years and the families that are still trying to sue Saudi Arabia, can't get unredacted/classified documents from the US. 20yrs, the ACTUAL terrorists are still be protected by the "deep state". I wonder why?

Trump had nothing to do with it. Biden said, this was his decision and history would prove him right. He wanted the troops out but forgot the Weapons and Civilians first. It really makes a man wonder what’s coming in from the South.

Trump had nothing to do with it. Biden said, this was his decision and history would prove him right. He wanted the troops out but forgot the Weapons and Civilians first. It really makes a man wonder what’s coming in from the South.
Kind of funny that each time Biden decides to do the opposite of what Trump implemented it turns to ****. When one of Obama's main men, Mr. Baker, says that every foreign policy decision Biden has made turns out bad I guess we all should have listened....sure seems to be holding true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom