Sad news about my Best Friend

rockymtnhunter

I’m sorry to let my MM friends know that my beloved wife Mari passed away on Friday, April 2, after a brief battle with cancer. She was my best friend and favorite hunting companion. I’ve made many friends over the years, and shared what I hope was useful information and insight through this website. Thanks to all who have shared their time and information. I’ve been a bit distracted in terms of my posts here during the past year or so, but hopefully I will re-engage in the future and keep her memory alive as I continue to spend time in the places she and I loved, and especially the Kaibab. Thanks to all and rejoice on this Easter Sunday – because I will see her again!

Very sorry and sad. Wishing you peace from today, and knowing that she is in a better place, and free from pain. Our sincere condolences to you and all your family.

You're loss is hard to overcome But I believe you can with all the great memories you have with you and her together. Go visit those special places this fall she will be by your side.

I’m sorry to let my MM friends know that my beloved wife Mari passed away on Friday, April 2, after a brief battle with cancer. She was my best friend and favorite hunting companion. I’ve made many friends over the years, and shared what I hope was useful information and insight through this website. Thanks to all who have shared their time and information. I’ve been a bit distracted in terms of my posts here during the past year or so, but hopefully I will re-engage in the future and keep her memory alive as I continue to spend time in the places she and I loved, and especially the Kaibab. Thanks to all and rejoice on this Easter Sunday – because I will see her again!
I'm sorry to read of your wife's passing.

Your faith is amazing and inspiring! I pray that it, combined with a lifetime of the best memories, will lift you through these hard times. -----SS

So sorry for your loss. But you have a great perspective. Be sure to cherish those memories. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sorry for your loss. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
So very sorry about your loss !!! Hang in there knowing the sun ? will rise again !
I feel your pains-I lost my wife of 40 fantastic years on 7/26/13 to cancer too. My parting words to her, all my love till we meet again on the other side Honey. We will.! She was my best Buddy & Hunting
Pal & Best Friend & Wife- the total package. The ? sun will rise again. Keep your faith & God bless.
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado

So sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine what your going through right now. God bless you and your famil.

I'll pray that you're comforted in this time of great loss.
Condolence to you and all those affected by your wife's passing.

Zeke

Sending my deepest condolences Dan. We met you a couple of years ago on my younger brother Tyler's 12A West rifle tag that you helped point him in the right direction on. Thanks for sharing the wonderful message of Easter during such a trying time. He has indeed risen!

I add my condolences and prayers to the others already offered. I hope that the influence of heaven is bringing you peace and comfort during this tender time. Hang in there... the morning will come.

So sorry to hear this, my sincere condolences to you and your family! I too am grateful to know that we will live again!

Sorry for your temporary loss. The hardest test in life, losing a close loved one. You will see her again. Grateful for that knowledge.

Sorry for your loss and may God give you peace at this terrible time.

I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope you can find solace in the places you've shared.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN FRIEND, SO SORRY. HER LIFE SHOULD BE CELEBRATED & THE GREAT TIMES WELL REMEMBERED. TIME WILL HELP.............................................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom