Safari Kar

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Well, I seen where you aint a big time hunter unless you have a nalgahide Safari Kar.

Sweet ride (y)

Bluehair

Long Time Member
That one will make $50k. I haven’t owned mine for quite that long, but getting closer than I want to admit.

If was a rapper, I would buy that Safari Kar for sure. I’m surprised cheech and chong haven’t snatched er up already.

eelgrass

Long Time Member
That would be a hoot to own, but at $90,000.....I'm out.

I can see Dick Cheney buying it though.

DeerHunter53

Very Active Member
That one will make $50k. I haven’t owned mine for quite that long, but getting closer than I want to admit.

If was a rapper, I would buy that Safari Kar for sure. I’m surprised cheech and chong haven’t snatched er up already.
I went to the car auction in Denver the Mecham and the Bronco's and Jeeps in the 70's models were going for between 65-85K each.

My wife wanted me to sell my 79 CJ-7 as one went for 70k and buy a corvette which were cheaper in Denver given you wouldn't drive it in the snow.

I think the old Bronco's and Jeeps are going for so much is that they have turning hubs for the 4-wheel drive and they were both great 4-wheel drives.

I did an off the frame restoration and I call it my Mountain Cadillac not sure it will ever see dirt. Ghost flames Jaguar Gaverne Green beautiful. My son is now pushing me to just use it this year.....

Bluehair

Long Time Member
I think the Bronco’s shot up because of the hype around the new one. Can’t say what happened to the jeeps.

I can say that given the choice, I would take a resto Jeepster over the new Bronco any day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom