Safari Kar

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Well, I seen where you aint a big time hunter unless you have a nalgahide Safari Kar.

Sweet ride (y)

That one will make $50k. I haven’t owned mine for quite that long, but getting closer than I want to admit.

If was a rapper, I would buy that Safari Kar for sure. I’m surprised cheech and chong haven’t snatched er up already.

That would be a hoot to own, but at $90,000.....I'm out.

I can see Dick Cheney buying it though.

That one will make $50k. I haven’t owned mine for quite that long, but getting closer than I want to admit.

If was a rapper, I would buy that Safari Kar for sure. I’m surprised cheech and chong haven’t snatched er up already.
I went to the car auction in Denver the Mecham and the Bronco's and Jeeps in the 70's models were going for between 65-85K each.

My wife wanted me to sell my 79 CJ-7 as one went for 70k and buy a corvette which were cheaper in Denver given you wouldn't drive it in the snow.

I think the old Bronco's and Jeeps are going for so much is that they have turning hubs for the 4-wheel drive and they were both great 4-wheel drives.

I did an off the frame restoration and I call it my Mountain Cadillac not sure it will ever see dirt. Ghost flames Jaguar Gaverne Green beautiful. My son is now pushing me to just use it this year.....

I think the Bronco’s shot up because of the hype around the new one. Can’t say what happened to the jeeps.

I can say that given the choice, I would take a resto Jeepster over the new Bronco any day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom