Sageadvice

Hi Guys! Boy do i ever miss a chatting with a bunch of you guys...and a few more so in particular... but i don't miss Founder or some of the things he and many others here on this site stand for. I do check in once in awhile, as many do, but i no longer will be contributing.

I noticed that someone drew Big Valley Antelope so i'm posting this now as i probably can help. Unless the Owner has died or changed his policy, i know where a guy maybe wants to start his hunt with a excellent chance to take a Dandy on near ideal private land. He only lets one guy on at a time, first come first served sort of thing, he doesn't charge anything, and he will allow another guy on once the first guy has filled his tag. He welcomes you to thin his resident herd.

Catch me over at "Hunt Talk Forums", Randy Newburgs excellent website, if you want, or call me @ 1-530-256-3191

My ol pard and i are Wy bound this fall, yippee!, area 125 late for deer and area 83 for lopes. Good luck to you guys this year on your hunts!

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

Joey,

Good to hear your going to make the trip to Wyoming.
If you want some info on 83 I"ll give you a call later this week, i hunted it last year and can give you the location of a really good spot you might want to try.

It's good to hear from you, Joey. I hope the browns cooperated for you this year and its nice to hear you're getting out of Cali for the season. I'm gonna check out the site you've mentioned. Best of luck.

Thanks guys!

Eel Buddy, our poor Giants! gimmie a call sometime if you would, i don't know how else i can get ahold of you.

2Lumpy, i've tried the lures you were kind enough to send, more than a few times, all of them were days the fishing was particularly tough. i even dragged them behind Larrbo's neat boat at different depths on the down-riggers. Nothing(yet) :).

Oilcan, that would be great.

Bobcatbess, i'm using the name you gave me now over at Hunt Talk Forums, uncle sage. i believe it was you, miss even you too!

Mallard, i might be able to help out if you care to call. I can tell you where i'd go, 2 different spots you may have already been nearby, if i had a tag this year because i know there were good bucks there last year, but i put in points only so i can give complete justice due to our good draws in wy.

ICYI, i've so far dropped 70 pounds and had my cardiologist flip out over his findings 6 months after i had last saw him. He said, "Absolutely Remarkable improvement, i never see this, never get to say this, it's, it's, it's just remarkable your improvement." and, My dr a few months ago, took me off all, about 10 different kinda serious meds. I've been blessed guys, maybe given a second chance to age a bit more. The lower back though, has me somewhat limited but i can't have it all. I bought a nice bike and been using that around town most evenings, It's helped.

I'm gone guys, wish you all well!

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

Joey, glad to hear of your change and health, a big congrats to you. Good luck on your trip to Wyo. I am headed to Colo for Deer and maybe an OTC Elk tag too. Got a new left knee last Dec, will see how I hold up back there in Oct.
Still have not drawn a tag up there for lopes in your neck of the woods, maybe in 2018 when I turn 76 years old...lol

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Sage,

Personally I miss not reading your posts on here.

I've branched out too. There are other websites/ forums where people don't attack each other.

Here, if you give someone good advice you get attacked.

Take care of yourself and good luck in Wyoming. Maybe post a picture or two?

Glad to hear you are doing well, Joey! That's great you are taking your life back health wise. Keep it up!

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Sage,
>
>Personally I miss not reading your
>posts on here.
>
>I've branched out too. There
>are other websites/ forums where
>people don't attack each other.
>
>
>Here, if you give someone good
>advice you get attacked.
>
>Take care of yourself and good
>luck in Wyoming. Maybe
>post a picture or two?
>

Hey kali what other sites are you finding to your likings? I've cruised jesses site, don't really want to limit to just ca hunters.

Yes sage!

It was Me that Nick-Named you Uncle Sage!

Hope You're doing OK!

Spent some time in Washington about 20 years ago & Lures that worked Here didn't work worth a Damn in Washington!

Makes you wonder!

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

Wow! It's good to hear your doing good health wise and awesome your able to get out to Wy. this year. I know it's been a long time since you've been able to go to Wy. If I remember you were hoping to make it out there at least one more time. Sounds like maybe you'll make it a few more time now.
Good luck.

I was driving through Westwood a couple weeks ago and found this just off of Ash......I knocked on the door but didn't get any response.....then I got busy and lost interest.....
32692image.jpg

..would have loved to say hi

323421626570513685990098870652286725493870346854n.jpg

Wow Joey, congratulations my friend, 70 pounds gone and still working on it. That is fantastic. Proud of you!

I'm tickled that you're headed back to Wyoming this fall. I recall reading of your fond memories hunting there. I hope this year's trip is spectacular, in every way. May the hunting gods be good to you this fall.

Git'r done Sage! :)

DC

Good hunting in Wyoming.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>I was driving through Westwood a
>couple weeks ago and found
>this just off of Ash......I
>knocked on the door but
>didn't get any response.....then I
>got busy and lost interest.....
>
>
32692image.jpg

>
>..would have loved to say hi
>
>
>
323421626570513685990098870652286725493870346854n.jpg

Maybe you should wash your truck.

Look in the side mirror of the truck the pic is taken from......

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom