Sakar scopes ???

I

IDhunter

My sister is looking for some binos and a scope for her husband and is asking me for advise. I gave her my opinions on the binos, but on the scopes I told her to look around and see what she liked then I would give her my opinion. She has found a Sakar scope she was wondering about, along with a leupold and a bushnell elite. I told her I would go with the leupold if she could afford it. I have never heard of Sakar so I thought I would see if any of you guys had any opinions of them. Thanks
IDhunter

i've never heard of sakar. i second the idea of going with the leupold if it's within budget. but those bushnell elites are probably the best for the buck and the most underated scope on the planet.

Krusty.jpg

Her best bet is to just go ahead and buy the Leupold, because her husband is just going to either sell the Sakar or, or trade it in for the Leupold anyway. (what the hell is a "sakar" anyway)

IF I WERE YOU I WOULDNT BUY A SAKAR SPOTTING SCOPE. I BOUGHT ONE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND WAS VERY DISAPOINTED IN IT. I BOUGHT THE 30X60 MODEL AND IT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP MADE OUT OF CHEAP PLASTIC AND THE LENS WERE RED SO EVERYTHING HAD A REDDISH TINT TO IT AND WAS NOT CLEAR AT ALL. I DIDNT EXPECT THE SCOPE TO BE THE BEST BUT I DID EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO SEE OUT OF IT. BUT THAT WAS LIKE 3 YEARS AGO SO MAYBE THEY HAVE IMPROVED BUT I KNOW I WOULDNT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. I WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND THE BUSHNELL ELITE VERY NICE SCOPE FOR A REASONABLE PRICE AND YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH LEUPOLD.

MULEYSTALKER

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom