San Carlos Apachie Reservation Mountain Lion

I drew a mountain lion hunt in a raffle for the Mountain Lion hunt there. It is good for the whole year and a 5 day hunt. I was wondering if any of you have hunted or knows anyone who has hunted this hunt. I am looking for guides to run dogs since I wont be able to bring my own. Also what the best time of year is to hunt them. I appreciate your help!

There are a ton of lions there, get a hold of the Steven Brothers they will hook you up.

They recently allowed non-native dogs to be used on the rez, for a fee. I am not sure if they are doing that now. Might want to check on it. Stevens Bros or Dude Bros are good there.

Stay far far far far away from turnbull guide service if his last name is Jackson run don't walk the other way.

Sent you a PM. Call Destry Haught @ 480-710-3335. Tell him Taylor sent you. He has an excellent pack of hounds

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom