San Fransico Deer

M

Morty_Pass

Pretty self explanitory.....lol

084566.jpg

later, MP

Well....
I guess that proves it...
Homosexuality is a natural thing after all!
Bucks and Butts!!!! It's all good!

I don't think that small buck is gay. He's just got a nose-full of that "doe cooter" and figures he can drive that "love-rocket" of his right thru that dominent buck. Let's face it, when we get a noseful of that stuff, it makes us ALL do stupid things!!!!!

Hey Polarbear, kind of looks like you have a cyber library, of animals gone wild,

Anyway, this photo kind of reminds me of one of Aesop's fables,
to para-phrase;
The bottom two animals were simply helping out the animals behind them by letting them rest, thier tired front legs on the animals in front of them.
Moral of the story;
sometimes, while your trying to help someone out, you may end up taking it up the a$$.

I about had a heart attack laughing when I read BFE's post! That was classic!

polarbear

DID YOU TAKE THAT PICTURE IN UTAH???OH,WAIT A MINUTE,IF YOU HAD IT WOULD OF BEEN THREE MULE DEER!!!

THEM ANIMALS HAVE BEEN WATCHING MOVIES!!!

DON'T LET THE DWR SEE THAT,THEY'LL BE WONDERING WHY THE BUCKS AIN'T HAVING FAWNS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat LMAO!!!

"Careful,babe, alittle to the left, that's it, easy with the teeth, EASY WITH THE TEETH I SAID !!!!!! Polarbear, that picture is great, LMAO !!!

Dang! All the bigfoots are homos too!!!!! Guys I think we are on the verdge of a scientific breakthrough on how gays impact the rest of the country not to mention the animal kingdom. Not including the authentic bigfoot picture. ( or is it bigfeet for plural? Or does it matter? )

LOL at all post above!!

later, MP

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom