San Juan bear

DesertRanch

What an experience!!!!! Had so much fun with the multi season bear tag. Baiting was so much fun. Saw lots of bears and had two absolute studs on trail cams. Passed a bunch of smaller bears. Finally got together with some wonderful guys and their amazing hounds this last weekend and killed a beautiful bear. Estimated to be a ten year old boar. Chocolate color phase. Had my family at my side when I got him. Priceless!!!!!!!
3107C3D5-E88F-41F8-8E65-86CFE2CA5ECA.jpeg
99B28F07-B87B-43FE-B490-FAFB4147D15D.jpeg

A heartfelt thanks to MM member Tiny who gave advice all year. His wife killed an absolute monster of her own up in La Sal. They drove down and I wouldn’t of killed my bear without them and their family!!! Thanks so much to all the gang who helped me realize a dream hunt. What a great bear and the memory of a lifetime.

WOW. Congrats. What an awesome brut that is. Great memories made there with the family. Awesome to have taken him with muzzleloader.

Nice bear! Congratulations. Was in that area last week with a friend that had an elk tag. lots of sign, they love the acorns. I did manage to put glass on two bears.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom