Santa Fe National Forest closure

Mlopez

has anyone heard if the Santa Fe National Forest will be opening up any time soon (Pecos area) my daughter was lucky to draw the youth deer hunt in November so im hoping it will be open by then. Everything i find online says its closed till the end of the year. Really dont want a refund on this tag, this is the first time shes drawn this tag. Archery hunts started today, curious what people are doing, refunds i guess?

That area to my knowledge is still closed , unfortunately you more than likely wont be issued a refund either as other parts of 45 are still open. Same happened to me during the los conchas fire , the area i wanted to hunt was closed asked for refudn they said no because other areas of the unit are still open to hunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom