Sasquatch killed on Hwy near Kalispell

MuskegMan

Actaully, it was a guy dressed in a ghillie suit pretending to be sasquatch. Here's your Darwin award.

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/news/local_montana/article_86a9d38e-f058-11e1-b794-001a4bcf887a.html

A man dressed in a military-style ?Ghillie suit? who was attempting to provoke a Bigfoot sighting was struck by two vehicles and killed on U.S. 93 South of Kalispell Sunday night.

?He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting,? Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Jim Schneider said. ?You can't make it up. I haven't seen or heard of anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him.?

Maybe it was bigfoot46 just doing his research.

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-12 AT 07:21AM (MST)[p]I'm sorry for busting a gut.....now thats funny...

that would of happened around my part of the country...he wouldn't of got run over...somebody would of pulled off the side of the road and whacked him with a rifle...

Hey Bigfoot - there's your Sasquatch!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Plus 100 on the comment......"alcohol may have been a factor" ......Who knew?

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

Sometimes it makes you wonder how the human race has been able to survive with people like this in the gene pool.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

The Human race survives very well, thanks to morons like this. They don't think things through, so they do alot of breeding with other stupid people.

1 people + 1 people = 3 people.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom