Satisfied SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear Customer

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Sweet trophy bear here for Joe Mueller. He took it on the southeast coast of Alaska. He's a very pleased SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear customer and recently shared......

"Every article of clothing performed flawlessly. We experienced temperatures from 25F - 84F, wind, rain, etc., and I was prepared for everything with my super sack of SKRE gear. We hunted flooded tundra for moose, ocean shore line for bears, and hiked to 2500 feet for goats. No matter the area or conditions, I was ready. We were in some nasty country too, which was full of devils club and briars. The gear did great. Better than others in camp, which was noticed. Even the Outfitter took notice.

My hunting partner is also now a client after seeing your stuff in action. He will probably be ordering a Rocky Mountain Bundle shortly."

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2018/59837bear.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

How good are the SKRE HARDSCRABBLE SUMMIT GAITERS?

I'm looking at a few other companies and wondered how quiet and durable the SKRE gaiters were.

Any reviews out there?
Thanks

I would like to hear more about the SKRE gear. I’ve been looking at Kuiu Sitka all of these an others but keep going back to SKRE. Would really like to get you guys reviews instead of just websites

I Bought 2 pairs of the gaiters. they work decently but every part that is camo on them is NOT water proof! They could fit a little better around the bottom of the boot as well.

I would like to hear more about the SKRE gear. I’ve been looking at Kuiu Sitka all of these an others but keep going back to SKRE. Would really like to get you guys reviews instead of just websites

This will be my 5th year wearing the same SKRE gear that I originally bought and I have been nothing but pleased with the performance. I own just about every piece of gear they offer and have scouted/hunted in just about every condition the backcountry has to offer. The gear has been well worth its weight in gold. It's quality gear that is light weight, durable and functions in every situation I've put it through.

Perhaps even more impressive than the gear itself, is the customer service at SKRE. It is as good as you will find. They have VIP sizing guarantee (they pay for shipping back and forth till you get your right size) and everyone I have made contact with--on the phone or in person--about gear questions, sizing, etc. has gone above and beyond what I expected. I have noticed that they have listened to feedback and made improvements to certain clothing items and continue to launch new items that people have expressed interest in--solid colors being the most recent. They have made it easy to get behind as a customer and I would highly recommend trying their stuff out.

I've used some of KUIU and Sitka's stuff and they are also very nice. But you pay a premium for the name. In my experience, SKRE has been just as good of quality at a much friendlier price point and they always have sales going on. Not sure if you're in Utah, but they'll have a booth at the Expo.

Thanks for the kind words. We will be at the SLC Western Hunting & Conservation Expo. We are booth 3038. Stop by and visit we will have great pricing and a bunch of clearance items. It will be worth the visit.

Sweet trophy bear here for Joe Mueller. He took it on the southeast coast of Alaska. He's a very pleased SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear customer and recently shared......

"Every article of clothing performed flawlessly. We experienced temperatures from 25F - 84F, wind, rain, etc., and I was prepared for everything with my super sack of SKRE gear. We hunted flooded tundra for moose, ocean shore line for bears, and hiked to 2500 feet for goats. No matter the area or conditions, I was ready. We were in some nasty country too, which was full of devils club and briars. The gear did great. Better than others in camp, which was noticed. Even the Outfitter took notice.

My hunting partner is also now a client after seeing your stuff in action. He will probably be ordering a Rocky Mountain Bundle shortly."

[IMG
Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!
Great customer service

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom