Satisfying fix

YouTube-university
community collage or what ever you need or want its on there. Good bad or indifferent. gotta love the interneck ( my wife calls it that)

Saves money and feels good to fix stuff yourself....washer, dryer, fridge, car, SxS, truck, etc. I’m a cheapskate, so I’m always looking to fix before buy. I even have patches on the butts of a few pair of hunting pants......that cost me $25 5 or 6 years ago. Some of the stuff drives my wife crazy!!!

Heck yes it saves and it does feel great to fix stuff. This Fridge is a Whirlpool / Kenmore side by side. It is 18 or 19 years old now so it isn't junk. I'm sure the compressor is slowly fading but we will keep it until it pukes.
The icemaker water supply freezes once in a while so the wife was defrosting it with a blow dryer. She used a small can opener to pry out a chunk of ice and she lost the can opener. . It fell behind and under the tray where fingers couldn't reach. My flexible magnet wouldn't work as the opener is aluminum.
Taking that device apart wasn't all visible to the eye . Not excited about breaking it so I needed some help to proceed.
As Elk said though- there is too much junk and he is right. Whatever you do - don't buy Samsung appliances. Their TV line is ok but not appliances. They won't give you a code to check the new ones .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom