Savage 110 LRH

Texashunter36

So Cabela’s has a big sale on the Savage 110 LRH (about $450 off) and I just purchased one in .300 Win Mag today. I couldn’t find a what I’ve review about it online and talked to a friend who has a older version.

I have however found 1 guy that said the one sold from Cabela’s/bass pro is advertised as having a accustock but doesn’t really. He says the gun shot like crap. I can’t find this anywhere else on the net. Has anyone else heard that the one built by Savage for Cabela’s/bass pro is any different as far as the stock goes?

i just ordered one in 6.5 Creedmoor. Has yours arrived yet? If so is the stock customizable with the different parts included?

Last edited:
Yeah, my BIL just ordered one in 6.5CM. Pretty good deal. He picked it up already at the local Cabelas and had them setup a scope on it too.

To answer your question, yes, I believe it had the accustock, accutrigger, etc. Let me see if I can get a picture from him.

i just ordered one in 6.5 Creedmoor. Has yours arrived yet? If so is the stock customizable with the different parts included?
No sir, haven’t gotten it yet. It’s gotta be delivered to my store. Sounds promising though if what BG says is accurate.

Now I just gotta figure out what scope to hang on it.

Yep, confirmed with my BIL (also in the description on the site) that it's all "Accu'd" up with adjustable trigger, stock, etc.

He put a Vortex viper PST 5-25x50 on it. Damn thing is going to weigh 10+, but should be a shooter!

Yep, confirmed with my BIL (also in the description on the site) that it's all "Accu'd" up with adjustable trigger, stock, etc.

He put a Vortex viper PST 5-25x50 on it. Damn thing is going to weigh 10+, but should be a shooter!
awesome thanks for the info

Yeah, my BIL just ordered one in 6.5CM. Pretty good deal. He picked it up already at the local Cabelas and had them setup a scope on it too.

To answer your question, yes, I believe it had the accustock, accutrigger, etc. Let me see if I can get a picture from him.
I wouldnt let a cabelas employee mount my scope, but thats just me

Brush,

Have you gotten your rifle yet? Mine still says “processing”... Called em and they said they’re back logged. I’ve seen several other people have received theirs and even ordered on the same day.

Brush,

Have you gotten your rifle yet? Mine still says “processing”... Called em and they said they’re back logged. I’ve seen several other people have received theirs and even ordered on the same day.
I received an email that it has been delivered to the store - i plan to pick it up this weekend. I ordered it on Dec 21st and received notification that it had arrived on December 23rd.

I picked on up in 6.5 x 284. I love the caliber, so anxious to see how it shoots. I am not a Savage fan (UGLY), but I know they have a good reputation for accuracy. If this gun performs, it will be for my wife on Coues deer.
I ordered mine on 12/21 and picked it up on 12/24. Waiting for scope mount and time to go to the range.
Bill

Dammit llamapacker. That's what I was itching to get...better let me know how it shoots.

ok...maybe not...keep that info to yourself! haha

New, out of the box.

before clean 1.jpg
before clean 2.jpg
IMG_3822.JPG

I received an email that it has been delivered to the store - i plan to pick it up this weekend. I ordered it on Dec 21st and received notification that it had arrived on December 23rd.
Cool. I talked to em again and I guess mine just got processed and is shipping to the store in the next day or two. Ordered mine the 18th, dunno what the hold up was.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom