Sawtooth Archery Elk

banker

Been out looking around last 3 weeks... not seeing much.. lots of deer and a few medium size bucks. Water holes I've been to have not been used yet. Hiked in 7 miles today found half dozen rubs in one area.. most sign been pretty low.

Anyone else seeing anything?

It’s not a great elk zone. The frantic rush to buy those tags on there own special day is hilarious. I run a bait up there and have access to private property with elk on it and I don’t buy that tag…

Go try to find some permission around Garden Valley, that is where all the elk are, so everybody sees them driving up through there and assumes the whole zone must be loaded with elk

My time stamps must be screwy on here. Friday at 6am, and you already did 7 miles... Them ain't no Bankers hours!!! lol

My time stamps must be screwy on here. Friday at 6am, and you already did 7 miles... Them ain't no Bankers hours!!! lol
It’s not just your time stamps. All of them are screwy, for example it says you posted that at 8:41 PM last night, what time did you actually post?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom