SB53, sign the Petition!

me too, thanks!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Keep it up guys, were making ourselves heard. If you could please copy and paste the link and send it to everybody on your email list that would be great. Collectively we can beat this POS bill.

Done. The last CWA alert only led to about 500 responses. Pretty pathetic given how many hunters we have in CA.

I posted this same "easy" petition link on 3 other sights, and think we've logged over 50 responses of folks who have voted. What we need is more people to paste the link and send it via email to their friends for more exposure.

STATUS
SB-53 Ammunition: purchase permits.(2013-2014)
Senate: Int 1st Cmt 2nd 3rd Pass
Assembly: 1st Cmt 2nd 3rd Cmt 2nd 3rd
Bill Status
Measure:
SB-53
Lead Authors:
De Le?n (S)
Principal Coauthors:
Skinner (A)
Coauthors:
Leno (S) , Steinberg (S) , Ting (A)
Topic:
Ammunition: purchase permits.
31st Day in Print:
01/20/13
Title:
An act to amend Sections 11106, 17315, 30000, 30005, 30312, 30345, 30347, 30350, 30352, and 30365 of, to amend the heading of Article 3 (commencing with Section 30345) of Chapter 1 of Division 10 of Title 4 of Part 6 of, to add Sections 16663 and 30348 to, to add Article 4 (commencing with Section 30370) to Chapter 1 of Division 10 of Title 4 of Part 6 of, to add Article 5 (commencing with Section 30380) to Chapter 1 of Division 10 of Title 4 of Part 6 of, and to repeal Section 30355 of, the Penal Code, relating to ammunition.
House Location:
Assembly
Last Amended Date:
06/05/14

Type of Measure
Active Bill - In Floor Process
Majority Vote Required
Non-Appropriation
Fiscal Committee
State-Mandated Local Program
Non-Urgency
Non-Tax levy
Last 5 History Actions
Date Action
06/12/14 Read second time. Ordered to third reading.
06/11/14 From committee: Do pass. (Ayes 5. Noes 2.) (June 10).
06/05/14 From committee with author's amendments. Read second time and amended. Re-referred to Com. on PUB. S.
09/11/13 Set, first hearing. Hearing canceled at the request of author.
09/11/13 Joint Rule 62(a) file notice suspended. (Ayes 53. Noes 25. Page 3190.)
Daily File Status
File File Date Item
Asm 3rd Reading File Senate Bills 06-26-2014 39

Boss, Help a guy out, what's all that mean in a nutshell?

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

It's basically taking your freedom of acquiring ammo via the internet, authorizing an authority stating all ammo purchases MUST be face to face, only to be sold to a licensed ammo purchasers. In the process completely dissolving the freedom of purchasing ammo not only from sporting stores, to eventually giving govt complete control of WHO, WHEN, and WHERE ammo can be purchased.

As for the WHY? Well, you get the idea.

Scary ##### IMO.

Currently the bill is waiting for a signature from Brown, allthewhile house dems are scratching to take more of your freedoms, and republicans are watching with their tails tucked up their asses!

As for Americans, we're patiently waiting for it to bust loose in complete retaliation of a corrupt govt whereas the giant will be awakened,,,,,,,hopefully...

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-14 AT 01:51AM (MST)[p]OK Boss, thanks! I already knew what it was about, i just couldn't make certain heads or tails from that status sheet that you pasted, if it had passed or not.

So, has Brown said one way or another if he'll sign it?

This would suck for guys like me that live in isolated small communities out in the sticks. I probably buy near 90% of the ammo i do get, from online sources.

Joey

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-14
>AT 01:51?AM (MST)

>
>OK Boss, thanks! I already knew
>what it was about, i
>just couldn't make certain heads
>or tails from that status
>sheet that you pasted, if
>it had passed or not.
>
>
>So, has Brown said one way
>or another if he'll sign
>it?
>
>This would suck for guys like
>me that live in isolated
>small communities out in the
>sticks. I probably buy near
>90% of the ammo i
>do get, from online sources.
>
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

No, the bill is still awaiting its hopeful demise!

I also buy ammo via the net, as I live in a small town also, makes it much easier. One of my primary reasons for bumping this thread.

So do I, based on pricing mostly since the local vendors have to comply with Kali regulations, laws, taxes, etc thus on-line I can get ammo much cheaper.

What will happen in my case is I'll buy all my stuff that I don't reload in Nevada.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom