Scarpa Wrangell GTX Hiking Mountaineering Boots, Size 45 11.5 US, $240

wyowinds

New, Never Worn. No Defects. Fantastic boots, like new out of the store.
Original Box included (but with slight tape damage on the box).

45 EUR
11.5 USA

The Scarpa Men's Wrangell GTX Boot is Scarpa's burlier backpacking boot for hiking long and rugged trails with a lot of weight on your back. Scarpa built this boot with the best artisans in the world with a heavy-duty Italian leather upper backed by a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane for protection in rainy, snowy, and sunny conditions.
Underfoot, the Wrangell features enough support and stability for you to carry heavy backpacks a little easier. The stiff Pro-Flex ST footbed keeps you surefooted on off-trail terrain, and the cushy EVA midsole assures day-long comfort. At the bottom, Vibram's M4 Tech optimizes off-trail traction when you have a heavy backpack.

• A burly boot for month-long treks on and off trails
  • Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
  • Heavy-duty, artisan-crafted, Italian leather upper
  • Pro-Flex XT footbed with EVA midsole for cushioning
  • Vibram M4 Tech rubber sole designed for heavy loads" (from Backcountry.com website; they sell them for $398.95)

DSC_9891.JPG

DSC_9892.JPG

DSC_9893.JPG

DSC_9894.JPG

DSC_9895.JPG

DSC_9896.JPG

DSC_9897.JPG

DSC_9898.JPG

DSC_9899.JPG

DSC_9901.JPG

$240 Shipped to these states (CO, UT, ID, WY). Any other state, provide me your Zip Code and I will let you know the cost difference. Thanks, Lance

Great boots at a great price... $240 shipped in UT, CO, ID, WY areas. You will not be disappointed in these boots!

Sorry, I should have closed this a long time ago. Yes. They sold quite some time ago. My bad. Thanks for the interest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom