Scholarship for White Kids

That guy will probably not only lose his job he'll most likely be have to move to northern Idaho. I don't have a problem with it at all but if you wanted a target on your back he picked the best way there is.

Whats wrong with that? People who cry for equality should be all for it. Equal opportunity should be just that, EQUAL for all. JMO

T264

Did anyone see the story about the white kid that applied for a scholarship for "African Americans". Turns out the kid was a native of South Africa and moved here (legally). The scholarship people said he was not qualified because it was for black skinned students only, even though it was a worded as African American.

The Blacks and Hispanics have a scholarship and it's ok, but by heck the whites better not have one or it's dicrimination. What a load of crap. I think there a more predjudice minorities than whites.

Someone said once " When backs join together to better themselves it's called affirmative action, when whites do the same it's called racism" now that blacks out number whites in some southern states will whites get minority status there? I doubt it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom