Score for AZNative 3

D

dds

This buck was taken with-in 500 yards of the other two but on a different year. Looks might be deceiving, but maybe not!! Good luck.

kent_5.jpg

kent_6.jpg

kent_7.jpg

AZNative (by dds)

Well, let me guess...115 gross and 109 net. This is the best so far. You are really making some of us envious!!

Ghost Hunter

Just a little more information, I will tell the unit that these bucks were taken out of if someone can nail this one gross and net score by Thursday. All these bucks were taken from 1990 - 1994. I have a few others that were taken in there that I will post later when I take a picture of them. All from the same unit and within a square mile area.

Kent

I am going to guesstimate 111 gross. I think the mass again is where I cant do the right score. He has such a nice spread and mass, a truly great buck. Thanks for the pictures.... Allen Taylor......

To give you guys a clue, this buck qualifys in the net score for B & C requirements. These bucks were not killed in any of the 30's units. I hope that made sense. You know, units 30, 31, 32 etc.... Good Luck....

Net score 113, I'm horrible at this...My brother missed one like that last year with his bow at 20 yards. He is still kicking himself. Unit...I'm gonna guess 29. It's not a 30s unit.

Ok, since its Thursday, I'll bump my guess up a bit. Is 120 gross and 114 net any closer?

Dying to know,
Ghost Hunter

Well those are some pretty great guesses!! Darren was right on at 117 gross and 110 net. Well as promised, all of these bucks I killed in unit 24A back in the early 90's. I have a few more that I did not mount that were also killed there. The great area that these bucks were taken from was soon gone due to a few hunters that came down from Snowflake and took 9 bucks in one year out of the location that was about 3 square miles. Ever since that year that spot was never the same. Oh well, it was great while it lasted. I will try to take some pictures of the other bucks later this week for some more guessing.

Kent,

Thanks for the game.

I took a coues with my bow in 24a a couple of years ago.

Thanks again,

Darren

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom