• 170-180

Votes: 69 40.4%
  • 180-190

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • 190+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CEG

So im a youngster and this is my very first deer I’ve ever killed I shot him in Wyoming with an otc general season tag and I’ve already scored him but I’m curious as to how good your guys score estimating skills are
598C9FF7-DAED-4794-A97E-38BCCBD9ED81.jpeg
0B873B53-13B2-482B-9CBF-64ABC5FAA3DE.jpeg

We should have our official scorer Homer score it, but someone will have to explain to him what a G3 and G4 is….

Nice buck!, congratulations! I am not going to guess the score, but will tell that the experience and the memories, once the meat is gone, is what matters....best of luck to you in your future hunts!

For those wondering the gross score is 173 7/8 on this buck me my dad and my brother all drew area 24-1 elk tags this year in Wyoming and some antelope tags also in Wyoming so this year I will hopefully be posting pics of my first ever antelope and another big bull elk

Good deal. Good luck with the fall hunts.
Hope to see some big ones with your family in the pictures.

Does it really count as a sentence if there's no period at the end? ;)

Congratulations! That's a great buck.
It appears he either knows or is related to Homer in some way? If so he should've been well schooled on proper punctuation and sentence structure. Just messing with you CEG ;)

For those wondering the gross score is 173 7/8 on this buck me my dad and my brother all drew area 24-1 elk tags this year in Wyoming and some antelope tags also in Wyoming so this year I will hopefully be posting pics of my first ever antelope and another big bull elk
How about the net score for the fishermen among us?!?!

Great buck. Congrats

here’s my guess

24 = 79 x2. = 158 plus 26 = 184

184. Is more then everyone else. I need more practice maybe?

noc

When I first saw the photos, I initially thought 165-170 but I guess I was a little low. It is always better to guess low and be pleasantly surprised when you stretch the tape. Nodody likes ground shrinnkage. Congrats on a great buck!

Hawkeye

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom