Scores

CEG

my family we’re never really mule deer hunters it was usual all about elk but we are starting to get in to hunting muleys for the past year where I killed a 173 mule deer buck as my first ever deer you may have seen it in a separate thread of mine but when I first guessed the score of it I thought it would be around 150 showing that my scoring skills aren’t very good so I was wondering if you guys could post some pictures with scores so that I can get a better idea of a good scoring deer is

my family we’re never really mule deer hunters it was usual all about elk but we are starting to get in to hunting muleys for the past year where I killed a 173 mule deer buck as my first ever deer you may have seen it in a separate thread of mine but when I first guessed the score of it I thought it would be around 150 showing that my scoring skills aren’t very good so I was wondering if you guys could post some pictures with scores so that I can get a better idea of a good scoring deer is
you already killed a good scoring deer. Congrats

Here's one for you. I 'll post score later tonite. You 'll have some time to formulate a guess

20180919_122412.jpg

Top buck 218". Bottom 160". Good job.
There are a lot of BIG bucks out there that don't "score well." If he looks mature, heavy, or interesting or pretty in some way you won't need to score him before pulling trigger.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom