scout to hunt?

The smart*** in me can't help but notice the off-road driving at the end and essentially showing folks that they'll road hunt scout.

Looks Like He Was Busting/Blazing some New Trail in to the BackWoods!

[Font][Font color = "blue"]Ah yes we have insider trading and computer dating but I never goin for that!
Ain't no machine pickin out my Queen cause it may not have all the facts!
I've got my own taste and my own ways I'd rather not talk about
and my private life is my private life and they ain't gonna find out!

90087hankjr.jpg

I saw the same thing and had to rewind a few times to make sure i saw it right, or wrong I guess. It was a cool video until that part and I lost it!

Don't want to sound like a hater, but is the idea of this that you get access to trail cameras they have set up? As in, potentially 20 guys watching the same trail camera to go after a good buck or bull?

I personally hate the idea of this business, and don't see it as good for wildlife, the ethics of hunting, or the fun part of scouting and working hard to find good animals.

I guess for the lazy guy who wants to hunt off the same camera as other guys it is good.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

+1. This might be the worst Idea i've seen. If you don't like to scout for your hunt, then why are you even out there? I know people have time restrictions but this is just ridiculous.

My feelings exactly! Literally the worst hunting industry business idea I've ever heard of.

>+1. This might be the worst
>Idea i've seen. If you
>don't like to scout for
>your hunt, then why are
>you even out there? I
>know people have time restrictions
>but this is just ridiculous.
>

pilgrim?"

Half the d1ldos around here will worship this as an electronic flossscratch outfitter.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Half the d1ldos around here will
>worship this as an electronic
>flossscratch outfitter.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Now that's funny!

Various outfitters offer scouting packages. This looks like the next logical step in long range scouting for those that want to make a few bucks on someone who lives thousands of miles away.

i just checked it out... i'm not entirely sure it get's rid of "scouting"... from what i'm understanding i still gotta go out there and scout the way i like. might be a good starting point i suppose. It's definitely not as ridiculous as paying $$$ for guided hunts and outfitters, that's for sure!

What's wrong with paying for a little intel. Great idea!!! I can see where guides would be a little concerned over this, but don't worry there will still be shooters out there that will want to hang on to your BELT LOOP. lol

I wonder if it's legal to leave cameras on forest service and blm land and then make money off them? Aren't there typically laws where after 30 days or something cameras are considered public property? I'm not sure how that works. Seems like someone who is a thief or dishonest could just go pick up all their cameras since they are giving away gps coordinates right to them and they become public at a certain point. (I could be wrong on that, again I'm not sure what the rules are)

>What's wrong with paying for
>a little intel. Great idea!!!
>I can see where guides
>would be a little concerned
>over this, but don't worry
>there will still be shooters
>out there that will want
>to hang on to your
>BELT LOOP. lol

pilgrim?"

Not sure this is different than outfitters guiding on public land. Some states require permits, not sure about all of them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom