Scouting - Antelope Opener, who has been out and who is IN?!

Focoelkman

Howdy and happy Tuesday - has anyone been out scouting antelope? Who is going this weekend? My son and I went out last Sunday, and found a few good bucks. One was really good. Huge, thick, good prongs and tall.
Boy is it dry. Not the numbers I was hoping to see, but found plenty. Anyway, just checkin'. Good luck to all.

This was his rifle hunt two years ago.

Brooks 1st antelope.JPG

I drew my 1st antelope tag this year - muzzle loader buck in 551. There are only a few dozen antelope in the unit, but I'm really looking forward to the hunt. I've been scouting all summer. Nothing for the record books, but I hope to put some meat in the freezer.

Haven’t been out to scout the unit I’m going to be hunting but I’ve got to figure my situation out first. Thinking I may have to cancel my daughters tag instead of trying to get access to some private land last minute.
I’ll be heading down to my unit probably in two weeks to take a look.

My buddy and I made the drive from Idaho for a 2 day scouting trip 2 1/2 weeks ago. We saw enough to get us excited. Really dry. Cows already moved off the range and big stock ponds and even a few reservoirs totally dried up.

I drew my 1st antelope tag this year - muzzle loader buck in 551. There are only a few dozen antelope in the unit, but I'm really looking forward to the hunt. I've been scouting all summer. Nothing for the record books, but I hope to put some meat in the freezer.
Good luck !!!!

Congratulations!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom