Scouting/ Packing Camp

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
Hell of a four days with my dad and buddy in the wilderness! Had to do some modifications in strategy this year but we made it work! Dads starting to feel it more these days but still wouldn’t have it any other way! Good luck next week boys!

28D112CF-7869-4990-A6A4-69D61AC6D621.jpeg

9CF9A2E1-F1AB-49EF-91EE-C3A3F005D65E.jpeg

3AAB87FD-1EB0-44AB-AD55-3C5D6D412419.jpeg

2E4940C8-7827-4A48-AB73-3806C96E4FF6.jpeg

E7C8AE09-AAE6-43AC-B6A5-9DB46B789838.jpeg

C7D1B9C5-9336-4332-A4AA-2DCAE970ACD8.jpeg

373F93B1-0A47-4C87-AB21-9B70CEB39D1D.jpeg

41B09EAC-D386-4508-9B6E-A4ECCF05B91B.jpeg

336452C2-51BB-412C-9F54-670B1E4CFF3E.jpeg

Today! I’ll save you one ? Logan , get on a plane n come lend a hand! I’m gettin to old for this stuff!

Looks like fun!
It’s always fun to get on a good horse in great country! Might be my last year here for a while. My little girl will be 6 next year and she loves hunting! So I may n try n draw a tag in a roadwd unit so it will be easier to include her! Gotta keep the tradition alive through our kids! She rides good already but just to treacherous for her. I’d still take the horses of course but will park the fifth wheel for the young princess! ?

We will hunt elk together one day. I promise you that. I’m still hoping we might have a day or 2 together in deer camp this yr.

Today! I’ll save you one ? Logan , get on a plane n come lend a hand! I’m gettin to old for this stuff!

That's way cool, what I'd give to have a day in camp with a knife and stick, much less an elk tag and bow!!! Your pics remind me of a time Geno "ortegageno" tried riding and staying on his saddle on the underside of his horse as we went up to the Questa Peladas!! Thanks for the memories!! Lol

That's way cool, what I'd give to have a day in camp with a knife and stick, much less an elk tag and bow!!! Your pics remind me of a time Geno "ortegageno" tried riding and staying on his saddle on the underside of his horse as we went up to the Questa Peladas!! Thanks for the memories!! Lol

Maybe I should have taken him with us! I gotta bronc of a mule he could have helped with?
I’m getting pumped TORO we found the elk hive! Should be a hell of a hunt !

Moral of the story is never trust your buddy to saddle your horse. You may end up underneath the damn horse when u lean to the side to clear a fallen tree. Then they laugh at you. But Karma kicked in when a bear spooked the horses at night and his horse took off down the mountain and he had to walk all the way back down from the Latir????

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom