Scouting unit 141,143,151-156

asolde

I want to take advantage of the next few days cooler weather and go scouting for antelope. I got one spot to look at off of 50 then I’m thinking of going up 305 to look and see if I can find a couple more spots. Only problem is fuel is so costly.

There are antelope all over those units. I’m sure someone will be along to give you some specifics, but if there is water nearby, there is probably antelope.

I saw an 18in lope in 153 last week going on a backroad cruise for my anniversary, I didn't see water near but there has to be

Thx , I have to put off my scouting for a little while. I really want to go up there before the season. I would like to put one on my wall.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom