SE Idaho Archery Shop

groc426

I'm looking to get into archery (compound) to expand my hunting opportunities. I live in IF and looking for a good, reputable shop that can really help someone with no experience. Any suggestions?

I would suggest finding when a local archery club is having a shoot, there will be lots of different people that will help you gain a understanding of the sport. Pocatello Field Archers has a great Club & facility’s. Mark

Downwind Archery is just outside Idaho Falls towards Ririe. There or Idaho Archery. Both will get you hooked up. Don’t overlook Sportsman’s either. Their archery department has been good in the past. Just depends how much $$ you want to spend and what bow you want to shoot

I also live in IF. I did some researching, and talked to some folks and Mountain Archery in Rexburg came highly recommended. I have been using them last 3 years and they are amazing, everyone I've worked with there have been amazing. They also have a hooter shooter for tuning your bow. Once you get all set up, get a membership to South Fork Archers so you can use the range by Sandy Downs. I believe it's around $30 a year, great range.

I'm looking to get into archery (compound) to expand my hunting opportunities. I live in IF and looking for a good, reputable shop that can really help someone with no experience. Any suggestions?
There is an archery shop in Soda Springs.

Since ships aren’t around every corner, I would suggest investing in the equipment to do your own work. It’s very rewarding and really it’s not that hard! Many great tutorials and online resources to do everything. A huge bonus is you don’t have burn gas and time dropping it off and picking it up! The biggest investment is a press (preferably one with a draw board attachment). It’s been great to be 100% self reliant for the work. No more shop screw ups (unless they order the wrong OEM parts of course).

Nobody cares more about your bow than you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom