Season Dates Premium Hunts

No they want your money with the hardest/worst chance of killing a buck they have to have it that way since there is hardly any game as it is. The mountain lions have to eat as well! Haha
haha thats cali for ya... im just going to do x5b either next year or year after...mountain lions need to die btw...

I doubt they'll move many or any of the seasons to a later date. In A zone where I live, if they pushed the season back to close one week later than it does now, it'd be a slaughter on rutting bucks. Not big bucks though!

BTW, some season dates are perfect. For example, the Doyle muzzy hunt is dead center of the rut!

Funny because I didn't apply for the Devil's garden hunt simply because I knew the slightly later dates for the Doyle hunt would be full rut. I hear the Devil's Garden bucks are just starting to rut toward the end of that hunt. Never been there though for that season though. I hunted elk on the NE hunt a few years ago and ran a dozen cameras throughout the garden and was surprised at how few deer I caught on my cameras. I'm sure if I had my trail cams there in Nov it'd be another story!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom