Second Chance Drawing

The regs say notified by the 25th and any leftover tags are set to go on sale on the 26th already, so I'd say this Friday at the latest.

I called licensing yesterday. The gentleman on the phone told me that the results would be up on Monday the 26th.

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand why it takes more than a day to run a damn computerized draw. It's not like they have to manually enter any info or anything and, if your computer software can't do it any faster than a day, it's time to upgrade the system.

Tick tock many seasons already open and days are being lost. The cynic in me thinks they just simply don't prioritize getting the job done.

> I'm just happy they have
>a second drawing, guess I'm
>a half full kind of
>guy....

I totally agree

I think of it as the last tag rejection of the year drawing
Ha ha

Hopefully today but we'll see what happens. I like how they send an email now right when the draw happens so there's no wondering.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom