Second Season Rifle Unit 67

Gstolba

My buddy and I drew 67 this year in the 2nd season. Neither of us have been in the unit before and are looking for a starting point. We will scout pre season and prior to the season. We know weather will play into this hunt either way, high or lower elevations. Anyone who could pass on any information would be appreciated.

I saw a message on this Colorado forum from a man in Firestone offering information this year on Unit 67 Colorado, but then I lost ? his message & can’t locate again. I’m hoping you see this message & contact me-about 67 ! I need to talk with you !! About 67 of course. I’m starting from Zero. ?
Jerry Gold- Windsor, Colorado
E M: jerrygold@ live.com
Phone: 307-772-1623

E2E5012C-0FA3-4E37-8541-E270885512E0.jpeg

My buddy and I drew 67 this year in the 2nd season. Neither of us have been in the unit before and are looking for a starting point. We will scout pre season and prior to the season. We know weather will play into this hunt either way, high or lower elevations. Anyone who could pass on any information would be appreciated.
did you get any good info? I’m archery hunting 67 this year first time heading out west. I’d be happy to send back a scouting report if you want to share. I’ve been going over maps and forums for the last 6 weeks got a solid plan I think.

Text me 254/383/6735 if you want

did you get any good info? I’m archery hunting 67 this year first time heading out west. I’d be happy to send back a scouting report if you want to share. I’ve been going over maps and forums for the last 6 weeks got a solid plan I think.

Text me 254/383/6735 if you want
Bac 18 -I texted you way back in July about 67 deer ? hunt - you’ve got a 2 nd season tag- I’ve got a 3 rd season tag, & plan on staying in a Gunnison Motel starting early Nov
to recon 67 & learn the roads too. I’ve never
hunted 67 or even been in it before. So starting from zero. If you don’t have a problem with giving out your spots or the areas you saw
deer, it would sure help me- I’m going it alone & Im 75 - an old hunter !
I’ve got a good map to work from with the road
details. I’ll send you this Message & Text you to at 254-383-6735.-My # is : 307-772-1623 in Windsor, Colorado. Any help would be appreciated very much ! Thanks a lot !
Jerry Gold
Windsor, Colorado

Pm'd you Jerry
Bac 18 -I texted you way back in July about 67 deer ? hunt - you’ve got a 2 nd season tag- I’ve got a 3 rd season tag, & plan on staying in a Gunnison Motel starting early Nov
to recon 67 & learn the roads too. I’ve never
hunted 67 or even been in it before. So starting from zero. If you don’t have a problem with giving out your spots or the areas you saw
deer, it would sure help me- I’m going it alone & Im 75 - an old hunter !
I’ve got a good map to work from with the road
details. I’ll send you this Message & Text you to at 254-383-6735.-My # is : 307-772-1623 in Windsor, Colorado. Any help would be appreciated very much ! Thanks a lot !
Jerry Gold
Windsor, Colorado
Pm'd you Jerry

Pm'd you Jerry

Pm'd you Jerry
I’ve had to backtrack & turn my tag back in !
Drew a Az 13-B tag finally after 20 years of trying. So I’m going to go all in - if the unit looks good, it’s a go, if not, turn it back in too & try again next year. Thanks so much for your helpful information! Really appreciate it! ?????
Best Wishes,
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado
307-772-1623 cell
[email protected]

I’ve had to backtrack & turn my tag back in !
Drew a Az 13-B tag finally after 20 years of trying. So I’m going to go all in - if the unit looks good, it’s a go, if not, turn it back in too & try again next year. Thanks so much for your helpful information! Really appreciate it! ?????
Best Wishes,
Jerry Gold in Windsor, Colorado
307-772-1623 cell
[email protected]
I’d hunt the 67 hunt and wait a year or two on the strip hunt. W/o cams in AZ and a decent spring it could be alot better than the last few years.

I’d hunt the 67 hunt and wait a year or two on the strip hunt. W/o cams in AZ and a decent spring it could be alot better than the last few years.
I thought about that but I’m 75 & running out of time ⌛️. If the guides recon report is bad, will likely turn the Strip Tag back in, sure don’t want to waste it. I’ve got Point Guard . Always a guessing game ! Thanks for your note.

Jerry Gold
Windsor, Colorado

I thought about that but I’m 75 & running out of time ⌛️. If the guides recon report is bad, will likely turn the Strip Tag back in, sure don’t want to waste it. I’ve got Point Guard . Always a guessing game ! Thanks for your note.

Jerry Gold
Windsor, Colorado
That’s a good plan too!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom