Seeking Wyoming points donor

liecabucks

Very Active Member
I got nothin, no points, 0. However, the knowledge between these two ears is priceless, don't miss out on your chance to cash in your preferably 11 NR points for the greater good of allowing us both to draw and chase magestic muleys to our hearts content. Drop me a PM if this sounds reasonable. Hell, drop me one if you don't!
Sincerely, a guy always dreaming about big nasty bucks :7

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

I've visited with liecabucks, about his offer. If I were twenty years younger, I'd be all over it. If you want to hunt Wyoming's big buck country, you should seriously consider sharing your points in exchange, for his knowledge.

I shared my antelope points with a very knowledgeable antelope hunter last year and it worked out, well beyond my expectations. Had a great hunt, made new friends, saw new country, learned a lot about judging antelope, saw a ton of antelope and shot a good one. It was a win win, start to finish.

DC

You might need two new buddies to catch a tag this year if they follow through with cutting 200 tags. If they cut that many tags, and word is, they probably will, it might take 6-7 points in the special pool.
Some are thinking a lot of people will hold off on applying for G because of the winter kill. Maybe that'll happen. I don't know...???

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Hey lieca!

I'll Take You up on the Deal!

We Can Combine My 0 Points with your 0 Points & We Should in to the Big Boys!:D

[Font][Font color = "blue"]I Changed My Signature Just for NVB!
Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Bessy, With your luck we're sure to draw!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

It seems like you get dang good bucks every year and most years in multiple states.

I hope it plays out well for ya

Robb

Fair enough deerlove! I hunt mule deer because its my passion. You couldn't give me money to take you on a hunt. Why you might say? Well, its because the minute it becomes about the dollar is the minute it is no longer my passion.
Definetly hire a guide if you feel like its your best shot and fits your bill.

Do you want all the small ones too CMB?? haha

>Do you want all the small
>ones too CMB?? haha
>
>
>
>
>Sit tall in the saddle, hold
>your head up high, keep
>your eyes fixed to where
>the trail meets the sky...
>

Sure! I love to see bucks.

Lieca I think you misunderstood my point. You have outfitters out there who are giving discounts to there clients to help another client get a tag and book. I hope you can find a donor, but most I've talked to want a couple grand.

I understood your point. Maybe I will have a hard time, only time can tell!

You Best No Get Involved with My Drawing Luck!:D

>
>Bessy, With your luck we're sure
>to draw!
>
>
>Sit tall in the saddle, hold
>your head up high, keep
>your eyes fixed to where
>the trail meets the sky...
>

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Couple grand!! How much have you heard outfitters are cutting prices for high point holders? I've never heard of anyone offering a couple grand to share points with someone. Is G that good and I'm just not any good at finding the big ones or what!!!
Seriously, I can't say much I guess, I'd probably share information and more that is worth that or more for a tag. I like to hunt deer a lot.
Dang, I sure hope I can catch a tag this year!!!!!
This Wyoming talk gets my blood pumping. I'm ready to get after it.

>Lieca I think you misunderstood my
>point. You have outfitters
>out there who are giving
>discounts to there clients to
>help another client get a
>tag and book. I
>hope you can find a
>donor, but most I've talked
>to want a couple grand.
>

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Is there really that many random people out there with 11+ points that are willing to share on a "G" tag?? Can't be!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-17 AT 08:25PM (MST)[p]I'm one of them with max who would share on a G tag! Not sure if Wyoming is in the cards this year yet because of the Colorado draw. Likely will only have a few days to decide.

Here is a short picture sketch of our Wyoming season. Enjoy.

87156img0022.jpg

52682img0274.jpg

68775img0363.jpg

6259img0426.jpg

33295img0439.jpg

81361img0443.jpg

81646img0477.jpg

17427img0597.jpg

3012img0462.jpg

99849img0494.jpg

58871img0501.jpg

91743img0521.jpg

41725img0544.jpg

9001img0555.jpg

95623img0617.jpg

27512img0675.jpg

97358img0733.jpg

24670img0738.jpg

Nice to See a Buck with Some Age to Him!

Nice Job Lieca!

Like 6 Damn Times Now!

Bessy, I'm not sure the buck is over 5 to be honest, I need to get that jaw sent in......pretty sure I saw it the other day still in the back of the truck.

>Is there really that many random
>people out there with 11+
>points that are willing to
>share on a "G" tag??
>Can't be!

My entire party has max points and I was thinking of proposing that we get a G tag in the next year or so. That way we could bring some friends that have fewer points and hopefully, have a shot at a big deer. It's not like the max point units are that much better. But this idea was all before this year's winter kill.

This thread just cracks me up. I remember those days of worry about the Wyoming draw and looking at every angle to try and draw out. I'm glad to be resident now, it takes a little stress off knowing I have a tag. Best of luck to all those in the draws. Wyoming is a fun place to hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom