Selling one of my Hatfield Knives

erik1972

Up for sale is one of my Hatfield knives I purchased a year ago. This is exactly how I purchased it from Hatfield. This has only been out of my gun safe and its sheath to show it off to friends. I purchased a few more and I am letting this one go. I paid $240 for it plus the $15.00 shipping.

Price: $220.00 plus $15.00 for shipping with insurance. S30V drop point knife. Heat treated to 60RC for great sharp edge holding. 4 inch blade.

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Great knives, I've purchased 13 of Bob's knives for family, friends and myself. If you don't have a buyer in the next few days I might have to add this one to the list.

LOW-BALLING Little PLICK!
Low balling? How do you determine that? Show me links where used Hatfield knives are moving for more and maybe I’ll reconsider. Just cuz someone paid over 200 for a knife doesn’t make it worth over 200. We will let the market determine what it’s worth…

SS! no thanks! Everybody one this site knows it s worth more than that considering its basically new.
Maybe you paid too much? How much they selling for in knife sites? Monstermuleys doesn’t set the price of anything.

Beautiful knife though! Good luck selling it!

Have RH put a gut hook on it and there’s an old timer that checks in here now and again that will give twice what your asking for it……… goes by the name Bobcat.

So you’ve made contact with the OP and it’s big? ?????
No, we’ve seen pictures of your hands… It would have to be on the extremely small side for one of your hands to fit around…?

Last edited:
BobCat you still walking and raising words of wisdom I see!
Heading to Wyo in Oct for Lope for the first time in 7 years now, wish me luck being close to 81 years old.
For the safety of others please don’t drive. Good luck on the hunt!

Good To Hear From You kilo!

Hope Things Have Got a Little Better since Losing everything in that Fire!

CHIME In Once in a While!

And Take Care!

BobCat you still walking and raising words of wisdom I see!
Heading to Wyo in Oct for Lope for the first time in 7 years now, wish me luck being close to 81 years old.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom