Semi-Auto Federal Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the gun control issue will be chipped away not taken overnight. Some say one gun style at a time. Maybe, but i believe one state at a time, just as the Marijuana issue is playing out. Soon it will be 50 state legal, then the Feds will legalize. Same for guns I believe.

Kali is leading the way. The ban on internet sales of ammo. The evil features AR bans. Registration of ALL guns. The list goes on and on...

Ah but sleep quietly, no issue here. It's just Kali, right? Doesn't effect you, right? I mean Kali gets all the blame for breeding and shipping out all the libs that are turning your states Blue, right? I mean it couldn't be that the ENTIRE COUNTRY is trending to the left, right?

As for the hoarding I believe there are a few who do. But the bigger issue is the folks with an entrepreneurial spirit who buy at low prices in bulk creating demand at the same time then selling at a premium to those poor unprepared folks who are out of ammo and must buy at the higher prices...well that and a shortage created by covid19.

The argument that one does not need this or that is possibly the STUPIDEST on the issue. I love when a person will argue that I shouldn't need a ten round magazine to hunt but is fine with high power optics with turrets and a rangefinder and use someone else to share points to get a tag and sells coordinates to a buck....i would argue there is no need for that...

I believe the gun control issue will be chipped away not taken overnight. Some say one gun style at a time. Maybe, but i believe one state at a time, just as the Marijuana issue is playing out. Soon it will be 50 state legal, then the Feds will legalize. Same for guns I believe.

Kali is leading the way. The ban on internet sales of ammo. The evil features AR bans. Registration of ALL guns. The list goes on and on...

Ah but sleep quietly, no issue here. It's just Kali, right? Doesn't effect you, right? I mean Kali gets all the blame for breeding and shipping out all the libs that are turning your states Blue, right? I mean it couldn't be that the ENTIRE COUNTRY is trending to the left, right?

As for the hoarding I believe there are a few who do. But the bigger issue is the folks with an entrepreneurial spirit who buy at low prices in bulk creating demand at the same time then selling at a premium to those poor unprepared folks who are out of ammo and must buy at the higher prices...well that and a shortage created by covid19.

The argument that one does not need this or that is possibly the STUPIDEST on the issue. I love when a person will argue that I shouldn't need a ten round magazine to hunt but is fine with high power optics with turrets and a rangefinder and use someone else to share points to get a tag and sells coordinates to a buck....i would argue there is no need for that...
You make a valid point, maybe the Dems have finaly realized the Constitution guarantees states rights. Sadly too often the national politics follow the California and New York agenda.
I do belive the progressive liberals will try and push some national gun control laws but hopefully some level headed Democrats will break from party agenda. I personally still believe in the NRA and the power that they have is still a strong force in Washignton.
I am positive if we continue to say "nay that won't happen" it will be to late to do anything about it.
Right now every child in California will learn in School that if you are white you must apologize for being white and you are race's. More states are picking up the same school program soon it will be required for all states to teach this and if your state refuses national funding will be taken away. California and other states are teaching kids as young as first graders about gender identity and it is ok to chose your own gender.
It all starts by saying it won't happen, that is just crazy talk. That is just fear mungers.
It is okay if you see it different but remember TOO LATE CAN BE TOO LATE.

I thought I had about 15,000 primers for large pistol, small pistol large and small rifle and magnum large rifle. I forgot to check one cabinet drawer and I have over 23,000 primers.
Good thing, just go to Gun Broker and see what primers are selling for. It will knock your socks off to see what some folks are paying for primers. 10,000 of those primers and about 40 pounds of gun powder I got from a good friend that moved from CA. To Tenn. and did not want to transport that much powder and primers.
RELH

Gun Owners of America

Second Amendment Foundation

Both produce much more bang for the buck.

Notdon.

I will only say, watch the loss of influence by California as that state becomes the poster child of failure. Big voices like Rogan, Musk, Shapiro are pulling away the blinders the MSM has covered that state with.

Its crashing will be in full view

My wife set it up on “auto order” on Amazon!

We get TP on the doorstep once a month now!

I guess I need to do that with ammo!

Maybe in 10 years I’ll see my first box!!!

I thought I had about 15,000 primers for large pistol, small pistol large and small rifle and magnum large rifle. I forgot to check one cabinet drawer and I have over 23,000 primers.
Good thing, just go to Gun Broker and see what primers are selling for. It will knock your socks off to see what some folks are paying for primers. 10,000 of those primers and about 40 pounds of gun powder I got from a good friend that moved from CA. To Tenn. and did not want to transport that much powder and primers.
RELH
No wonder I can’t find primers! I might have to start igniting my round with a match.

Gun Owners of America

Second Amendment Foundation

Both produce much more bang for the buck.

Notdon.

I will only say, watch the loss of influence by California as that state becomes the poster child of failure. Big voices like Rogan, Musk, Shapiro are pulling away the blinders the MSM has covered that state with.

Its crashing will be in full view
I will look into them organizations.
I pray you are right about California
The problem with California is incredible amount of money in that state corporation's like Ford and GM will change the new vehicles coming out to meet California regulations and then it becomes National regulations because Ford and GM says everyone has to purchase the same California regulated vehicles.
Just look at everything made now has to have the California Warning "Materials part of this item can cause cancer in the state of California" How can a Bicycle cause cancer!

Founder, there is primers for sale on Gun Broker if you are interested. I could make a killing, but mine are not for sale.
With the holidays coming up, the grandsons will be coming over and those boys will burn up a lot of ammo at my home pistol range.

RELH

Pretty sure there is a direct correlation to this and Biden winning. The Right typically do not riot, loot, and shoot when they don't get their way. Had Trump won, I would bet a lot of money our country would be on fire right now, courtesy of the Left.
I’ve been thinking the same thing, probably a lot of people thawing out water bottles as we speak

I went to Costco today. They were out of TP and paper towels. Hahahaha! People were packed in there like sardines. Waaaay more dangerous than having Thanksgiving dinner. They had their masks on so it's cool.

I don't have much ammo but I do have enough to get sick to my stomach if I have to shoot it at people. That's enough.

Founder, there is primers for sale on Gun Broker if you are interested. I could make a killing, but mine are not for sale.
With the holidays coming up, the grandsons will be coming over and those boys will burn up a lot of ammo at my home pistol range.

RELH
If your grandsons are coming over they are going to be burning up the TP. I am telling you RELH you will be trading some of that stash and my wife only buys the best when it comes to TP she buys the Three Ply the really soft toilet paper.
I just need 1000 large rifle primers.

Notdonhunting My wife stocked up on TP and paper towels at Sam's Club and we are good to go. She buys the best also. Tell Founder he can buy rifle primers and pistol primers at GunBrocker. Bidding is still going on and they are up to $190.00 per thousand.
RELH

Notdonhunting My wife stocked up on TP and paper towels at Sam's Club and we are good to go. She buys the best also. Tell Founder he can buy rifle primers and pistol primers at GunBrocker. Bidding is still going on and they are up to $190.00 per thousand.
RELH
"Wow" I saw earlier today on KSL classifieds 1000 large rifle primers for $125. I guess I should of bought them.
My loss someone's else's gain.
I just started reloading late last winter my kids have moved away and I thought I needed a new hobby this was all before covid. I was just reloading for my larger calibers and purchased a good amount of supplies powder and magnum primers to take care of the guns my son and myself hunt with.
I kind of enjoyed reloading so I just purchased some dies and powders for a couple of my smaller calibers, I thought I might go do some target shooting but I can not find any primers. I refuse to pay three times the store rate. I will just have to wait until stores get some supplies back on the shelf.

Im old enough to remember the Clinton Assault Rifle ban. That was pre internet, so i guess it was true?
I was just thinking this, I am pretty young and I remember when this was in place. It even impacted pistol grips on shotguns (turkey hunters).

Also, getting these firearms in the NFA might be a loophole because they aren't banning, it would be arguement on if a 200 dollar tax stamp is considered infringement. I am guessing it wouldn't be, but this would greatly discourage buying and make it more expensive.

LivingTheDream, I would not be surprised if the Dems. try to list all so called assault rifles as NFA firearms requiring a 200 dollar stamp. It would make buying them far more expensive and the Dems are famous for collecting fees to add to their coffer for pet projects. CA. has done that several times over on adding fees pertaining to firearm possession. They even stopped the giving of a firearm to your son or daughter or grandchild without paying a transfer fee and going though a dealer to register the gun in their name.
RELH

I just seen a news clip saying that Biden wants a $200 tax for each for semi automatic rifles and magazines over 10 rounds. So if you have the gun and 4 magazines that’s a $1,000 tax or sell your gun back to the Goverment!

Please someone tell me thats not possible that the NRA or some other group will step in to Stop This!

1) I really think we’re heading for a Civil War of sorts!
2) Take the guns away from Responsible Americans
3) Let the Killers keep theirs
4) Or am I just worried about Nothing?

Crazy!

Joe
Sad part is we probably don't end this with out a civil war. The left don't like us and don't want us around.

Reactions: DW
LivingTheDream, I would not be surprised if the Dems. try to list all so called assault rifles as NFA firearms requiring a 200 dollar stamp. It would make buying them far more expensive and the Dems are famous for collecting fees to add to their coffer for pet projects. CA. has done that several times over on adding fees pertaining to firearm possession. They even stopped the giving of a firearm to your son or daughter or grandchild without paying a transfer fee and going though a dealer to register the gun in their name.
RELH
That's why you give that son or daughter the firearm when they turn 18, then tell them to leave CA forever and never come back...

Nothing happens overnight. Want to buy a handgun in Massachusetts? How many ARs can you buy in California? Don’t you need a “permit” to buy ammo in some states?

I’ve been in in LE in a small rural state for over 35 years. I said years ago Civil War was coming. People laughed. Last summer during the riots many of those who laughed opened their eyes.

Nothing is going to happen for awhile yet....

Iran, Iraq, Somalia were all once the leading civilizations on earth .........

Nothing happens overnight. Want to buy a handgun in Massachusetts? How many ARs can you buy in California? Don’t you need a “permit” to buy ammo in some states?
I’ve been in in LE in a small rural state for over 35 years. I said years ago Civil War was coming. People laughed. Last summer during the riots many of those who laughed opened their eyes.

Nothing is going to happen for awhile yet....

Iran, Iraq, Somalia were all once the leading civilizations on earth ........
I agree, our culture has detiorated so badly we are deleting history, when we loose sight of history then it will repeat itself.
The riots show a willingness to destroy and harm, and we shouldn’t stand for it. Those who stood up and protected themselves and property were if not punished harassed. How we drive our agendas and structure our platform could make or break which rabbit hole this spiraling mess of chit goes. But we need to come together and quit bickering among one another and stand as one. Show our strength and resilience, our power is unity.

PLCAA - Protection of Lawful Commerce In Arms Act / circa 2005.
They won't have to ban a single gun or magazine.
If they repeal the PLCAA it's over and it will bankrupt every single firearm & ammo manufacturer. They will all go bankrupt via legal challenges in court. Will they succeed? Foolish to think they aren't going to go all in and attempt it.

That is the problem with Democrat voters fleeing CA. It is not a majority of conservative voters leaving, but a majority of Democrat voters who are too stupid to figure out they voted themselves out of high tax CA. They move to greener pastures and take their voting habits with them by voting for liberal Democrat politicians that believe in high taxes and fees and using the money to buy votes from welfare, homeless, and illegal immigrants.
If enough of them flee CA. we might just turn red again. The average home in CA. sells for $500,000 and buying a home in another state for half of that is a big bargain and they will not haggle over the price because they have that half of a million in their pocket. Those real estate agents just love seeing CA. buyers because they know their percentage selling fee just hit the max.
RELH

They don't want our guns JUST the Ammo we use in them.
No need to take the guns if have the bullets we use in them.
Guns are just a club then in the same group as a baseball bat.

Kali will NEVER see red again. It is also not why your state is turning red IMO. Look at what is taught in schools and what is spouted on the media and social media.

The entire country is shifting left right before your eyes. Some of the most conservative people on this site are raising kids that will be leftist dems. Not on purpose of course.

Kali couldn’t possibly breed and ship out enough libs to turn the country red If every conservative family only produced conservatives. But I would venture a guess that in these times many conservatives are coming out of lib households. There is just too much “outside influence“ on our children these days and VIRTUALLY ALL OF IT is coming from the wrong viewpoint.

Keep blaming Kali though and hang onto your blinders...

Yeah I didn’t realize how many tards Cali was housing until they started leaving and our state became crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom