For Sale Semi-custom 700 28Nos and components

Ltsheets

Very Active Member
I’m selling this to help fund a sheep rifle build. I got this on a trade and have only shot it 8 times. The best group I got is pictured.

Rem 700 trued action
Shilen barrel, around 28” and 1-9 twist I believe, small contour
Factory trigger around 3 lbs
B&C Stock
Action and barrel is cerokoted

SCOPE NOT INCLUDED (However I do have a Zeiss V4 6-24x50 that could be worked into the deal)

I will also include 12 rounds of Nosler match Ammo, 48 once fired Nosler, and 100 piece of Nosler factory seconds (visual blems).

Rifle and Brass - $1300OBO Shipped to your FFL

I also have 2 new boxes of Berger 195EOL I’ll sell for $120 if they aren’t sold or traded before the rifle sells.

F9021530-FA86-48F1-99D6-CBA483B58A58.jpeg

C99DF26D-1B46-4454-B0D1-BBBFF2A0CDE7.jpeg

65F05145-EC35-49ED-9FF1-2B0030B1682E.jpeg

EFC365C7-B69C-47A3-811B-C740F4D8126D.jpeg

I was told very few. It came with 2 shot boxes of once fired brass and one new box of ammo. The guy before me told me he didn’t shoot it after getting it and I shot 8. This would lead me to believe it’s been shot 48 times or so.

One of the most honest for sale postings I’ve ever seen. Usually the terms “all day long” and “if I do my part” are mutually exclusive on ads like this. Good luck with your sale.

One of the most honest for sale postings I’ve ever seen. Usually the terms “all day long” and “if I do my part” are mutually exclusive on ads like this. Good luck with your sale.
Doesn’t need to shoot bug holes when the barrel reaches almost to the critter

Haha I appreciate that! In my limited shooting with this rifle, I would not call it a tack driver but that was with one type of factory Ammo. I try and be honest with my sales so people know what they are getting.

I assume the bottom two shots aren't part of the three up top? Can't tell if those bottom two were marked out with pen?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom