Semi live?

nocwalker

I just jumped in a tree here in Pa. I’ll see if I can post some. In between any action. Today is a drive day at a restoration property. It is a driive so I might get busy. But I will try to give you guys a flavor of what it’s like here in suburbia. Some of you wide open space guys would hate this, I know. Plus being in a stand and waiting might be hard for some. It’s like stalking for me, I don’t really have those skills

if you guys don’t want this thread, let me know and I’ll stop

I’m in a tree in one of my old areas. There’s a parking lot and building in front of me and the same behind me. Let’s say 100yds each. I’m in a narrow thick strip with a secondary creek right next to me
To my right the creek run up towards a main road at 300yds. Probably my best play when that gets pushed. To my left 100 yds is the main creek , penny pack creek

Look on your onX for the Pennypack ecological Restoration Trust. If you want to check it out. Or Bryn Athyn Pa

43E58E97-69AB-46EB-BBB7-C2069BEAF7A3.jpeg

They are starting a push over in my personal spot now. That’s about 7 or 800 yards from where I am. There’s a pile of deer over that way in front of them. My buddy has seen 8 before the drive started. He’s the first guy in line

I don't think I've seen a "push" while archery hunting. I took my wife to upstate New York a few years back, during Thanksgiving. Her quote was, " I feel like we're pheasant hunting". She wasn't wrong.
Good luck, and post pictures of your success.

You can’t push em to high heaven. It’s more of a bumping style. Eventually the pushers will stop and let us do our thing

Quiet so far but what is expected for where I’m at. Like I mentioned, my best targets Lfl any, will probably come from my right and the main road up there. It will be awhile if that happens

Well. They push from my best chance and nothing came down the creek. They’re doing one last small push from behind me. Unlikely but you never know. I’ll let you guys know how we did. I know of 2 right now

I’ll write somegg to hung up later. Trouble charging the phone. Just got in stand in New Jersey. I know of 2 kills this morning but haven’t heard all the results

post later

Sorry for the delay guys. I could not get my phone to charge. I bolted from the pushes we were doing and headed for NJ for a 2 hr sit. Needed to save the phone for safety

saw 8 in NJ. Nothing close

I pushed early this morning. There is a field we push in the dark with head lamps. I had 6 deer in front of me at 10 laying in the tall grass/weeds. They wouldn’t get up. I lost 2 that went to my left and crossed the road. The rest laid there, dam near had to step on em to move them

overall. We got 6 this morning. Would have like to take 10 but that the way it goes. Our drive numbers were down a bit this year

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom