Sevr broadhead weight not accurate

AZ4life

I ordered a new box of Sevrs for a recent hunt. 125 grain. When I get them in, all 7 of them weight within .2 grains of 120 grains... They sent me a long reply email when I told them this information saying that you can't have all three of 1. durability, 2. weight, and 3. function all of them time. You can only pick two and they have picked durability and function and they cannot control the weight? I can't believe they are serious. I mean the succeeded in getting them all to within .2 grains of something, its just the wrong something haha. They just need to adjust their 125 grain specs to get it to the right weight. Never had this issue with all of the heads being off by so much, and by the same amount. Obviously 5 grains doesn't equate to much until you get out to some good distance, but maybe they need to start marketing 120 grain heads instead? :)

Shot 2 lopes and an elk with them this year. All died within sight. Wasn’t impressed much with the entrance or exit wound on the lopes. I am going to use them next year because I love how they fly. Very accurate.

If your noticing that they're all 5 grains off, won't be cheap but will probably be best to site in with the broadheads rather than field points. Wish they made them in the 85 grain, I would buy enough to not have to worry about purchasing another broadhead again.

If you’re going to shoot that style head, I think there are better options with better quality control and service.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom