Sevr titanium 2.0?

nolanjohnson07

I am in the market for some new broadheads this upcoming season, I have used the Rage Trypan for the past few years and have really enjoyed their performance but got the itch to try something new. I am looking at the Sevr Ti 2.0. Anyone have any insight on these or have used them before?

I’ve killed a bear and a buck with them this year. I’ve killed everything from turkeys to bison with the 1.5” in the past. I’ve never had any issues with either.

Me and my buddies will not use the Sevr's any longer. They work great at times, and I've killed elk and deer with them, but we have had very poor penetration issues at times. On shots that we shouldn't have had issues with.

And I'm not talking one or two instances. It took a few years, but we have decided not to use them any longer.

I am in the market for some new broadheads this upcoming season, I have used the Rage Trypan for the past few years and have really enjoyed their performance but got the itch to try something new. I am looking at the Sevr Ti 2.0. Anyone have any insight on these or have used them before?
I'm in the same boat. I've used Rage for about as long as I can remember and not a single negative experience but got itchy to try something new. I did ordered some Sevr 2.0s and they seem solid in hand. Ferrule is longer than the Rage but I'm excited to try them out.

I blew through two elk this year with the 1.5. One went 100 yards and one a 100 feet. Shot a deer frontal with the 2.0 at a good distance. The tip came out just in front of the hind quarter. Blood was insane. It went 10 yards up the hill and slid right back to where he was standing. Haven’t had any rattle issues. Hoyt quiver,

I really like them for deer size animals but usually keep to slick-trick standard for elk. The 1.5 would probably be a really good elk head.

I shoot a 490 grin arrow at 290 FPS and would still stay away from 2.0 for anything bigger than deer.

I do a fair amount if broadhead testing on my YT. The one factual thing I can tell you is the NC is sharper out of the package and holds its edge better.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom