SF Giants--2013

larrbo

Very Active Member
Now that Buster is a Giant for life we can sit back Monday and enjoy the new season. Go Giant's.

SMART management. Got Cain, MadBum and Buster all committed for the foreseeable future. Bochy and Sabean too.

Hope the Brandon's end up costing them a $100,000,000.00 each as well. It'll mean they both became superstars themselves. I have high hopes for the two of them this season after how they finished last year AND the springs they had.

BEAT LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am i ready for this? Not sure at all that my heart can go thru another season. I guess i have to chance it. After all, how can i not plan my dinner meal at night around the start of the every single SF Giants Baseball game... GO GIANTS, and my blood pressure be damned! lol

nice little flick

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I have to admit I haven't paid much attention last winter or this spring. About a week ago I checked the season schedule and bingo!......that old familiar feeling instantly came back.

Starting Monday it's the real deal and every game counts! Who knows what the season holds? All I know is I'll be rooting my boys on!

Joey, I love that video!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Eel

I love Ashkon's videos....he should throw out the first pitch for this season.

I see this morning that the Giant's kept 3 catchers and only 4 outfielders. It all starts tomorrow and I will be home at 1:00 in front of the old TV.

Go Giant's

>I love Ashkon's videos....he should throw
>out the first pitch for
>this season.
>
>I see this morning that the
>Giant's kept 3 catchers and
>only 4 outfielders. It
>all starts tomorrow and I
>will be home at 1:00
>in front of the old
>TV.
>
>Go Giant's

Hector Sanchez's health is suspect and Brandon Belt is a fifth outfielder. That's why.

WHAT? ......The Dodgers spanked the Giants BAD!......no hitters and about 18 Giant pitchers!

What happened to the days when a pitcher got in trouble and had to PITCH his way out of it?

I HATE this "GIANT THING" thread on this site so much, that I am willing to put up a crisp "Ben Franklin", that the Dodgers have a better season than the Giants.

In fact, I'll double down on both halves of the season! ..........$100.00 on the first half....All Star break and then another $100.00, on the second half.

At least that way, I will have a vested interest in this "Tupperware Party" you Western Cali guys get all wrapped up in.

Why would I do that? I ain't a Dodger fan any more or any less than I am a Giants fan. I am just a fan of the GAME.

You missed my entire point. Some of you guys simply take it too far.

It's a game......it's supposed to be fun to play/watch. It does not require constant battering from fans about how YOU think it should be done. I ain't never seen so many "armchair coaches".

I'll shut up now, I guess.

Carry on.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Yes we whip ur dam Giants yesterday,And i'll be here all year pokin jabs at ur team.GO DODGERS.cowboy57

Yeah Cowboy, seems you only come around win the dodgers happen to win! lol Where were you towards the end of last season?

Folks that don't like this thread and the way it is are certainly welcome to not open it up and read it.

I get the idea that we may have a slow start to our eventual good year. No matter, was that way last season too, it's where we end up at the end of the season that counts.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sage, to be on a serious note, I'm in construction and 48 years old. You said , that heart and blood pressure is a situation with you. I hope it was a joke,but I'm lean and the doctor said I had high blood pressure. I cut salt out, not completely but no more shakes and it went down dramaticaly. So if you salt. Give it up.

Very Nice series Win!! My hopes are all the Giants fans in attendance made it out and away safely from LA's stadium!!

Timmy would have had a lot easier time if Posey were catching and he could be getting that low strike called. Timmy thru a lot of very near pitches or actual strikes that were called balls by this ump. No, he wasn't sharp with his fastball but, for the most part, he was down and that's always a good thing for him.

Jingow, I'm overweight and i eat too good (what i like and what i want) but the Doc says my ticker is in pretty good shape with normal BP. I don't use much salt at all except on potatoes and eggs. At my size and my age though, couple that with the excitement these games can bring, there should always be some concern. Thanks for the tip, i appreciate that!!

Joey

It was a good series for the Giant's and the pitching is off to a good start. Sanchez needs to learns how to frame a pitch, I think like Sage that Timmy lost some strikes last night because of that.

Now we get to watch the championship flag ceremony on Friday...who is going to run the flag up the pole. I think it will be Zito.

I was here,as u know I hate the giants and hard to see a team that u don't like do good.Maybe it's all the bandwagon jumpin fans around here that pisses me off more than the regular giant fans.now all i see around here is orange and black.Not saying were going to be any better than last year,but it's a new year...so let's play ball.go Dodgers

Yes, I jumped on the Giant's bandwagon during the World Series.......that is the one from 1962. Went to my first Giant's game in 1963, took my wife to a Giant's doubleheader the day after we were married in 1974. Have traveled to 8 other cities for Giant's road games. Yes Cowboy, you nailed it...I jumped on the bandwagon.

!......no hitters and about 18 Giant pitchers!

"What happened to the days when a pitcher got in trouble and had to PITCH his way out of it?"

Nickman, seems you're the last one to "coach" on this thread, and that was a week ago. And that is what you critized about the thread.

I'd like to see Cowboy, nickman, etc. start their Dodger's thread.

Seems all our ceremonies took too much out of us. Now that they are behind us, maybe we can get down to business.

Noonan got his first MLB hit today, and Belt got 0-fer off of his back

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

Whats going on over there in Cali,did they ban all your hunting so all you got to talk about is baseball? How are the mulies doing up there in the north east? Used to be some pretty good lopes there too.

At the risk of offending nickman and cowboy.........

my first Giants game was 1958. I was only 10. I caught a foul ball (actually it caught me in the chest, I just picked it up) hit by Ken Boyer of St. Louis. Remember him? Been a Giants fan ever since. I got one of them new transistor radios and listened to the night games before they were televised. Lon Simmons and Russ Hodges were heros to me back then. Imagine listening to a live game in San Francisco all the way up in Eureka. Amazing technology.

The season is just starting and Mike Krukow is already starting to annoy me. He's a great fan, but sometimes he micro-manages every pitch. I don't need all that information. A little more dead air time please.:)

criticizing your ball team is like criticizing your own kid. Perfectly acceptable.

GO GIANTS

Hey Eel, you and I got the radio thing in common. When I was in grade school I hid a little radio in my desk with an ear bud. Back in those days not many games were on TV and there were a lot of day games. When the teacher wasn't paying attention I would turn the radio on and listen to Russ Hodges and Lon Simmons.

OK.....I guess I have to clear this up.

I also grew up with the Giants, living 70 miles from San Francisco,( Morgan Hill ) and more than likely attended some games at the "Stick" with Larbo. I even went to games at Kezar Stadium.....(sp)
In the late 50's, my Dad's boss kept box seats in the middle ring at Candlestick and we went to many games there. "Skyboxes", I think they were called.
My ONLY piece of sports memorabilia is a Willie Mays autographed baseball, that I got in '63, when he hit a foul ball right into our booth that actually knocked my aunt completely out.

I am NOT an anti Giants fan. I think it's cool what they have done in the past few seasons.

My issue, as a young man, was an insane connection with Brooks Robinson........and I pretty much never cared about what anyone else accomplished on the baseball field. The guy was...argueably...the best infielder to ever play the game. Since I played 3rd base in little league and high school, I idolized the guy.....still do.

All that said, I still prefer to watch the game played at the college level.

Again, not picking on the Giants, but you have to admit that some of those guys could readily transfer to a traveling clown show.

The money is outrageous and the cost to attend a game nowadays is insane......any pro sport for that matter.

But the game remains the same. I firmly believe that baseball players are the all around best athletes, based on the many talent requirements they must master to be a contributing factor in the teams overall success.

Modern baseball has diluted those skills somewhat.....pitching sissies and designated hitters, and NOBODY plays with "MIckey Mantle pain"....but I still love it.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Am just stirin the pot,can't handle the heat get the hell out of the kitchen lol.

That's good stuff nickman! A signed Willie Mays ball....the holy grail IMO.

I almost gave up completely on baseball during the 1994 strike.

Eel

My Grandmother on my Dad's side was a huge Giants fan. As far back as i can remember, my Grandma would turn her old leather wrapped, battery operated, lunch box sized radio to the SF Giants for each and every game. We had a complete wrap around porch on the old Ranch House and there was a table and chairs there on the East side and there in the shade, would be where we'd set, sharpen our pocket knives with the 22 and/or BB gun handy, whatever, and listen to the Giants games.

A couple times every year, we'd take a couple rigs packed full of relatives to make the 60 mile drive to the Big City and watch a Game. They usually seemed to pick a Dodgers game to attend and these early trips were amazing to me, the farthest i had ever gotten from our Ranch or little town community until much later when i got my own car.

Early on, i too became a Giants fan. I couldn't say exactly when the bug hit me but it must have been sometime in the early to mid 1960's. I really liked the Giant announcers, Russ Hodges and Lon Simmonds. It was either "Bye Bye Baby" or "You Can Tell it Goodbye", not sure which one said which but either one saying their signature line was good news for us Giants fans and the telling of it over the Radio was always sure to get my Grandmother to hollering in excitement that i could easily hear from way up by the Barn.

I used to be a athlete with capable skills at the amateur level in several sports. I do understand a lot of how to play the various games. Baseball though, to me, is my favorite game to watch and be a student of. One thing for sure, i'm certainly no bandwagon fan, johnny come lately. I've been with the team thru it all better than 50 years now and will continue to be a fan no matter what.

Joey

When I was living and working at Lake Tahoe, from the early 70's to mid 80's, I was fortunate enough to do business with Joe Morgan, when he was winding down his great career. My self and a few friends were treated by Joe to a night game at the "stick". Wonderful and down to earth man.
Go Giants!

Well, the Kali board was slow so thought i'd say, "How's about them Giants"!?!?

Big series coming up starting this evening with Az! A few areas of improvement are starting to show but a lot things could be worse. Go Giants!!

Joey

Great game last night, Buster is starting to get hot and good to see Belt get the big hit. Now Eel can start watching all of the day games.

larrbo, I can also stay up and watch all the late extra inning games.:)

I got one eye on the GS Warriors.

Eel

We get swept by SD. Then we sweep Arizona. I'm liking the come from behind wins though. Big LA series starts tonight. We need to spank them back down again.

I'm not a huge basketball fan but I an enjoying the Warriors. I like their coach, pretty soft spoken.

Eel

We finally jump out to a 6-1 advantage early in a game and i'm thinking how nice it will be to have a easy one, a laugher. Then i'm thinking that it's early and no sooner that then Dodgers did indeed make a heck of a comeback to actually take the lead 8-6.

So now i'm thinking, OK, so you want to play that game! Now we got you just where we want you!! lol

...and when all said and done, we did it again!!!! :) Go Giants, take that sweep!!

Joey

Totally heartbroke after Saturdays game,wich was a good game but 2 games in a row with walk off's.would just like to c the Dodgers for month with there startin line up in.##### the way the Giants are winnin games I might have to switch teams.GO DODGERS it a long season.cowboy57

I can't help but laugh at the Dodgers right now. They're getting beat by everybody, sitting comfortably in last place, and they're digging. Yeah, i know that they are hurt and injured but they paid a mega ton of money to try to buy a Championship last year, the guys playing are all pro's, and yet they continue to not jell and stink up the field. I'd stay a fan but would say the same of my own team if the shoe fit!

Great to see Matt Cain have a great game last night. He gave up the one dinger to to their catcher who's crazy hot right now but held the Braves, a hard hitting team, to 3 hits in 8 innings. If we can get another starter or two to just pitch to their normal potential expectation, Our team is again going to be no fun for anybody to deal with!

Go Giants!!!

Joey

So Joey, do you think Bumgarner pitched to his normal expectation today? :) The Giants are building toward a heck of a 2013 season if everyone stays healthy.

Cowboy, come on over, we'll welcome you with opem arms! And like you said, "It's a long season." Rockies and D-backs don't scare me, the $220,000,000.00 Dodgers do. Am I making fun of their payroll? Some, but a little bit of it's jealousy too.

Figured they were the team to beat. With their injuries, we need to pull 10-12 games in front before they get their guns back. Billingsley being out for the season is huge.

If Voglesong gets back to his normal self, and Lincecum throws well, it's over. Cain has pitched well his last 2 starts, MadBum is solid and Barry is in a contract year and has learned how to pitch without a fastball.

Hoping Sandoval doesn't hit the DL this year. He's gonna cost us some money but what a pure baseball player.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

Ca asked, "So Joey, do you think Bumgarner pitched to his normal expectation today?"

Yeah, even a bit better.:) My thought was that Bumgarner was already on track and we needed Big time Timmy Jim and/or Vogie to step it up a notch or three. Maybe i didn't say it like that so i do understand your question. How nice to finally walk away with one in a score like 10-1!!

In the end, i think sooner or later that all our starters are going to be nails again this year. Tim seems to be off the one inning per game and can be lights out the rest. Vogie's ball isn't moving as much, most worried about him, as i'm used to seeing and he's not spotting his pitches as well either. I do think our biggest pitching problems are getting past us and we'll be over this abnormality soon.

Joey

It's good to get a laughter!
I have not missed a game yet....
disability is great with a great surgeon it's my
Mountian Bike that hates me...2 more months then back to work!

I believe that both games in Toronto this week are at 4pm. Supposed to be a tough road trip, a tough time in our schedule, not so sure about that. Seems to me that we can have a hard time matching up with any team out there and we can also blow them away too. I think our games against the Braves team was really a boost in confidence for our club and would hope to see that carry over.

Couple interesting MLB stats;

The Giants now have the highest Team batting average in the national league.
The Giants batters have struck out fewer times than any other team in the League.
The Giants Pitchers have struck out more batters than any other team in the league as well.

Go Giants!!

Joey

DID YOU GUYS RUN COWBOY57 OFF THIS CALI SITE, OR DID THE DODGERS DO THAT ??? SEEM THE DODGERS ARE THE NEW YANKEES WITH ALL THE $$$$$ THEY HAVE SPENT !!!! THE POOR FELLA IS MOST LIKELY IN A BAR TRYING TO DRINK THE GIANT PAIN AWAY......IF I SEE HIM I WILL BUY HIM A ROUND.......POOR FELLA !!!...............................YD.

You know we do stink like.@$W^$ but were only 5 1/2 out so whats that tell you.And you guys are smillin,we were 6 in front of you guys last yr. this time.LONG SEASON boys

LAST EDITED ON May-16-13 AT 09:08PM (MST)[p]Cowboy said, "... but were only 5 1/2 out so whats that tell you."

That tells me that 1/4 of the way through the season being down 5.5, projects out the Dodgers to be 22 games behind and still in last place at the end of the season. That's about right!

I'm reading where Dodgers fans are looking to this year as a must Win it all or it's a Failure. I'm, and a lot of others here, looking for a good season but i'm going to be a Giants fan regardless.

Joey

OK boys...it's time to break out the lucky shirts and rally hats for tonight's game. Lets go Giant's.

JUST STARTED WARING MY HAT AGAIN (NEW HAT) THINGS ARE GOING TO TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST. BACK TO THE PARK AGAIN IN JUNE & JULY, CANT WAIT !!! THEN ARIZONA ELK PREP IN AUGUST, BACK TO FLINGING SHARP STICKS.........GO REDSOX /GIANTS..............YD.

The A's are tough, no doubt about it and good on my second favorite team! Glad we got the one with our Ace Zito. :)

It has been as predicted, a very tough stretch of games for us. The Giants at times have stunk up the field with their sloppy play and it's frustrating to watch. This though, is a stretch of bad games and bad play for us that i believe will not continue. We are better than that, have proved it in the past, and it's only a matter of time until we start clicking again.

Considering how well we have done while not running on all cylinders, this team has a TON of upside!!

Go Giants!!

Joey

2 good pitching performances in a row, a 2013 record.......but just the beginning.

My current favorite GIANT is Hunter Pence, for the following reasons:

He hustles to 1B on every grounder, no matter how weak.

He very rarely takes a called 3rd strike.

10 for 10 in stolen bases so far. And he doesn't wait until the 2-1 count, or the 3-1 count to run. Tonight, in the 8th, he was on with 2 outs. He ran on the first pitch, giving Belt a solid chance to add an insurance run. Didn't happen :-(

I was born in 1959 with the first name of Hunter. I met my first other "Hunter" in 1986 on a baseball diamond during city league in Sacto. Now it's so common they have the little licence plates with "Hunter" on em.

He's a solid 30 hr, 100 rbi, .280 guy.

Costing us $18,000,000.00 this year BUT worth it. We'll see what the GIGANTES do for him this off season. My concern is how hard he plays every play, injuries will catch up to him in the next few years.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Who was that new kid pitching for the Giant's last night? I hope he stays around. Go Giant's.

Slayer, Larrbo was making a funny! That "new kid pitching for the Giant's" was our own Big Time Timmy Jimmy. He gave up the one dinger but pitched a heck of a game!

OK, 3 against Arizona. We could be in first place after this series. Got to go thru Corbin, Az's super ace who is undefeated so far this season. Paublo is due to bust out. They thought Verlander was good and unbeatable too until Paublo lit him up like a cheap Christmas tree in the Series.lol The Giants can make a untried rookie or old limp it in knuckle baller look like a barn burner but can and do often compete well against guys who are supposed to be really good.

I think we are getting Pagan back sometime this series. Guy gets a game winning inside the Park HR and gets two weeks off! WTF, lace them up!! :)

Go Giants!!

Joey

What about that kid, Juan Perez? Fearless!!!!!!

Pitching is coming around. This road trip will tell me alot about this team. Scutaro is so sweet. Pence is going the other way just enough to keep his average around .290.

Vogey, Panda, Pagan, Castillo, all out. And just hanging around, waiting to get healthy.

What about those Dodger's?

Hate em but for the first time in my life, I feel sorry for their fans. Talk about an injury bug!!!!!

Yeah, that was a rather nasty stretch for us and glad to see a much easier, if there is such a thing, schedule the next month or so. Looks like San Diego is making a move and is being noticed. We will be playing them, 7 games, in the coming month. With the teams we'll be playing, time for us to "make hay"!

Let's get healthy. Go Giants!!

Joey

Who would have thought in spring training that when the Giant's played the Dodger's in June that Hickham, Dunning and Perez would have key roles in the game for the Giant's. Enough said.

BET COWBOY IS HAVING A GREAT TIME, AND LAUGHING HIS BUTT OFF. BUT..........STILL IN LAST PLACE !!!!..............YD.

YD am not laughin,there is nothing to laugh about.I feel a little better thoe.Went to watch the Giants last Saturday,A friend invited 100 us and we sat in the legends sky box.had a great time food and drinks were free.Nice ballpark they have there.only thing they won in extra innings.first time I have gone to watch the giants and they one.so your welcome.long ways to go yet,we have no pitchin in the bull pen

HEY COWBOY........ITS OK TO LOL ALL DAY IF YOU WANT TO !!!! ITS JUST BASEBALL, NOT LIFE & DEATH.... HEY.

NOW.......ON THE OTHER HAND, IF WE DONT DRAW A GOOD TAG OR TWO ITS SERIOUS BUSINESS.......TIME TO CRY INTO MY BEER ON THAT ONE.!!!.........................YD.

The Giants officially suck!

Hate to see my team continually play so bad. If it were just one thing, player, or area, i could still feel pretty good about our prospects as we are only about 4 games back behind the division leaders with a ton of games to play but for now, it's been ugly and our team has been stinking up the field!

Go Giants!! Lets get some swagger back!!

Joey

That is some funny chit, right there!
Joey sayin' the Giants suck!

If I came on here and said that, every toilet in my 3 houses would mysteriously back up into the kitchens overnight!

They are having some SERIOUS problems getting it done, but could clear it up in 10 games, if everything were to gel.

I don't see superb baseball skill right now and they damn sure are not having any help from "lady luck"!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Yeah Nickman, it hurts to say that my team has been playing so poorly but they have and you of all people ought to know that right or wrong, i call em as i see em!

I could point fingers all over the field but the fact is, lots of our guys are not playing well and yes, we haven't gotten many breaks here lately.

I'm not giving up though, far from it. This $hit just got to change!! ;-)

Go Giants!!

Joey

A LOT OF BALLGAMES LEFT FELLAS, ITS NOT OVER TILL THE FAT GIRL SINGS. ( THE DODGERS ARE LOOKING GOOD THOUGH)............................YD.

Dall, some of us are expressing our dismay at how poorly that the Giants have been playing. Nobody here is throwing in the towel and i believe we also all know how many games are left to the season.

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-13 AT 11:48AM (MST)[p] COME ON JOEY.......YOUR READING WAY TO MUCH INTO WHAT I SAID. DONT LET A 1-9 COLLASPE GET THE BEST OF YOU. LOT OF GAMES LEFT............GO GIANTS !!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YD. (btw joey you dont own this site, we can all express our views when we like).

Dall, Well, Jeeze, i'm glad that you are here to inform me. I sure didn't know that there were lots of games left and that it's not over till the fat lady sings! Probably none of the other Giants fans knew that either so i apologist if i was rude and want to thank you for such a informative post.

I'm a lucky guy i guess. Maybe it is all the Championship football, basketball, and baseball teams that i've been a major part of. I don't take a loss or a series of losses too hard. I always pull to win but in fact, if we lose a game or series of games, i shut down the TV and that is that. I've never dwelled on a loss, ever, and i'll be the first to congratulate a team that beats us. I know this is not how everyone acts after a tuff loss but for the most part, that is how i do it.

If anyone here has the idea that this is my website, i apologist for this as well. I do reserve the right to call out stupid posts, especially by dumbass posters, from time to time but in no way is this my very own website or have i seriously intended to have anyone believe that is was. :)

Joey

ITS HOT, GIANTS ARE LOSING.......AND JOEY IS MAD !!!! WELL BOO HOO!! PULL UP YOUR BIG BOY PANTS, HAVE A BARLEY POP, AND ENJOY THE 4TH OF JULY. LIFE IS GOOD.........GO GIANTS............................YD.

Oh Dall, you are soo stupid! lmao!!

I'm not mad at all, not even a bit. It is hot though and i'm disappointed that the game was rained out. Sorry that you weren't able to get me riled up despite your best attempts. Careful, your true colors are starting to show! :)

Joey

Cowboy, doesn't show much of a chance for rain this evening, 10% maybe, 60 degrees, good baseball weather.

I've been following that new guy you have, Puig, looks like the real deal! Good luck in the series but them Giants are gonna open a can of whoop A$$ on you guys!! :)

Joey

So Gillespie (sp) gets called up today to play left. Why not peguero? Is he injured?

Something else to consider is Belt out in left and posey more at first yes it is a little weaker defensively but a better chance of having your guys in te lineup everyday? Then you could bring pill back up and have a better bat on the bench.

Quiroz was on the hot seat until Sanchez got ran on like crazy so maybe it's time to try one of the other catchers from Fresno didn't monell have a great spring plus he made the aaa all star team.

nitis, all good points! It seems fairly obvious that Belt and Posey both need to play most every game. Not sure what happened to peguero...

One option in the pitching dept...

http://mlb.mlb.com/cutfour/#contentId=52780758

Now that is a distracting motion!! :)

Go Giants!

Joey

What's tough about moving Belt to left is as a rule you shouldn't weaken yourself at one position to make up for shortcomings at other positions. So maybe Posey should go to left.

I doubt we will see it this year but could we eventually see Posey at 3rd? Didn't he play there or ss in college at florida state? They need to find a place for him if they want to get all the years out of that contract.

As for pitchers. I am at a loss. Hopefully Voge can come back as good as ever. Hell give Loux a chance he has done well as a starter in Fresno and Lively has had some really impressive starts of late down there as well.

Again, i agree though seeing Posey in Left would take some getting used to. He played SS in College and i see him at third base, fitting like the proverbial glove.

Something at the heart of our troubles and not talked here about lately is Paublo and the disaster season he is having. He can almost carry a team when he is hitting but he's either hurt or not hitting, both of which really has hurt our team. What, 24 years old and getting paid Millions to play and he can't get in shape to play his best ball? My friends know that after he hammered Verlander in last season's series, i begged for a trade while his stock was high. I guess we have no other choice now than to wait him out as he will start banging the ball around the Park again just us not knowing when or how long until that's going to be.

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-13 AT 11:53PM (MST)[p] HEY JOEY......THAT CAN OF WHOOP A$$ YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT FOUND ITS WAY TO THE WRONG TEAM HEY....LOL........NICE CALL. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!...............YD.

Yawn, and he wonders why i called him a A-hole... :)

Joey

HEY JOE......BEING THAT OUR GIANTS ARE IN THE CELLAR......BRING UP A COUPLE BOTTLES OF WHINE PLEASE. THAT WAS A DODGER BUTT WHOOPIN WE GOT HEY !!!

DID YOU DRAW ANY TAGS THIS YEAR????

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!........................YD.

Wow, you really take the cake, way to act classless there nut job!

I support my team and most here understand my "Whoop A$$" statement as a bit of wishful thinking and false bravado. Yeah, the Giants are doing shitty for awhile now and i'm not gonna shine up a turd and call it a apple but you just want to take the turd and rub it in peoples faces. Not sure what make you tic but maybe you need to stop drinking so much or should see a mental health specialist.

Joey

We're not even half way through the season. The Giants never do it the easy way. We got 'em right where we want them.:)

Eel

NOBODY LIKES A BULLY JOEY, JUST TRY BEING A "NICE GUY" YOU MIGHT LIKE THE CHANGE !!!

YOU GOT ANY PREDICTIONS ON THE GAME TODAY ??? THOSE DANG DODGERS ARE LOOKING SCARY HEY.

DID YOU DRAW ANY GOOD TAGS THIS YEAR ????.....GO GIANTS.....................YD.

I mean it Dall. You should lay off the Booze! It's rotting your brain and it was never much to begin with!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-13 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p] EEL, I COULD NOT AGREE MORE ......NOT EVEN HALF WAY....WE ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE & ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN !!!! AND....IT MIGHT............GOT TO STAY POSITIVE HEY !!!.....GO GIANTS............YD.

So kickham recalled today I assume to go to the bullpen after last nights mess.

Sanchez to the dl and Gillespie designated for assignment.

Called up tanaka. Great average in Fresno but had a lot of errors.

Running with only 3 outfielders tonight on the roster

All u Giant fans ok,been a rough few games for u guys.IT's just a game and lot of ball left.cowboy57

Do you know why AT&T park is the coldest baseball Park in the game?

There is a Giant Fan in every seat! :)

Time to $hit or get off the Pot boys!!

Go Giants!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom