Share hunts

I had assumed it was this morning since they said the 28th, but then again I should have known better. My guess now is after 5pm.

Patience is a virtue..... sometimes the DFG makes mine run a little thin... good luck to all.
Mike

Just going off info on the website. But, for all it's faults, they turn this sh!t around pretty quickly compared to other states.

Just going off info on the website. But, for all it's faults, they turn this sh!t around pretty quickly compared to other states.
No kidding pretty quick of getting $200 from my wallet, it’s not that difficult of a draw ....just saying

Swing and a miss...…. probably die of cardiac arrest if I drew anyhow, so I'd still eat the tag …;)
Mike

Pulled a bull tag! Kind of in shock, figured this was just another donation to F&G. Best part is that its right in my backyard for the summer. Been watching the bulls for a few weeks and figured what the heck, why not try for a tag.
congrats!... may we ask what hunt?...
Mike

Mike I thought you would be still living the “high” off your East Park bull hunt
You could live three lives and never pull that tag again
But if we don’t pay to get to the plate we ain’t gonna get a swing atem.
I usually pay with no expectations of getting a yes

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom