Shed Antler Record Book

B

Buckhorn

Hey fellow shedders
I'm new to these ?posts? and had wanted some input on something I have been pondering. How many of you are members of the North American Shed Hunter Club, NASHC?
I just came from their web-site. Seems like these guys are trying to do some good but at the same time it seems a little cheesy to have a shed antler record book. I guess if it saves just one trophy animal from a poacher, I need to support them. TJA

Hey,I,m not a member,nor have I even heard of it,but I personally think a shed hunting record book is a good idea.
Alot of guys go to more work,and do more scouting to find sheds than actual hunting.They have a record book for everything else,why not for sheds.

Hornhog.

Thanks for the website,There is definetly some dang nice bone.
The dog section is a little odd,but beside that it looks like they have a good start.

Hornhog.....

My lab used to bring me horn all the time until his first winter on ducks and geese. The next spring he did not want to have anything to do with them. Maybe a quick sniff, but that's it.

I'm going to look at a lab, border collie mix this weekend. The mother is a smaller choc lab so I think this litter will be smaller than the ideal.

Does anyone else out there use shed dogs. I Think I'll do a new post.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom