Shed hunting 2020

WesternTines

Do you guys have any tips for finding more sheds? Is there a certain elevation I should be looking at and What type of areas should I be looking for them?

Just follow the rest of the crowds and start hiking. Animals are scattered through every elevation due to human interaction. Speaking of Utah atleast.

Most elk shed just below the snow level it Varys every year so depending it could be 6700’-7200 mostly it takes watching the animals before you go in after sheds. Deer sheds are very random.

Ha I invited cam tops out to shed hunt to see if he was real and he never showed up Hahahaha

Check home depot. It's full of them, elevation ranges though. In salt lake that would put you at 4200' so I'd call those desert sheds. You may even be able to get some local migrant workers to help you with packing that big load for a small fee. Just wave em' down when you arrived. And if your looking for high country sheds I'd hit up the park city location that'd be about 6800'. Careful they might be snow covered for a couple weeks. Making them harder to find.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom