Shed hunting recommendation

Add this to the list please‼️
261C1FD1-870F-4ADD-8923-F9F8CBA6A3FB.png

I have a flat-brim from a company called "Utah Roots". It's a nice hat my wife got me a few years ago. It hurts the middle of my forehead though, so it mostly hangs on my hat rack as a decoration. :D:D

Do you guys know why guys wear flat brims while shed hunting?? I'm a baseball player from the 90s' so I curl my brim with the best of them but I often find myself bending them back while I'm shed hunting.. you do know why right?

I’m a pretty large dude. I might be able to fit this fashion statement over my ears if they size to 8.5 plus. Also, do they come with Flex Fit? That plastic adjustment is just so gauche. Velcro is close behind. Sticks to my Sitka hoodie.

Do you guys know why guys wear flat brims while shed hunting?? I'm a baseball player from the 90s' so I curl my brim with the best of them but I often find myself bending them back while I'm shed hunting.. you do know why right?
I’d like to hear your theory behind it, also the theory behind the eartuck

Didnt this start by the old timers in the 70's and 80's when the old guys had flat brims and the hat barely sitting on their head.

Then the 90's came and your hat was tight with a bent brim.

Then the 2000's came and apparently you had to leave the sticker on your hat to be cool.

Now i am confused whats right and wrong. The guys telling people how to wear hats where jean shorts with their shirt tucked in with socks and sandals on.

Going to the ultimate in brim size and ear protection. The circa ‘13 boonie hat in multicam. The brim isn’t really flat but it is 360 degrees

Enlighten us please.

The real. Question is why does nobody make a flat brim hat with a hole cut out to accomadate a man bun? Bet theyd sell like hotcakes. All the benefits of a visor, plus plenty of room for a mtn ops logo, with a flat brim, win win

Sorry about the delay guys. Been a while since I've been logged in. The reason is peripheral vision. When you're shed hunting your head and eyes are facing slightly down right.. With a bent brim that will certainly affect what you see towards the sides. For me it's a big difference actually. Now, I cannot help you with any theories behind tucking in your ears.. Cold out maybe?

Sorry about the delay guys. Been a while since I've been logged in. The reason is peripheral vision. When you're shed hunting your head and eyes are facing slightly down right.. With a bent brim that will certainly affect what you see towards the sides. For me it's a big difference actually. Now, I cannot help you with any theories behind tucking in your ears.. Cold out maybe?
Aerodynamics. Tucking ears helps you cover ground more efficiently with less wind resistance

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom