shed hunting

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
Went out last weekend with the better half.Usually find dinks and freaks in this area.Started walking and found a nice horn.Tried finding the other side but no luck.It just kept eating me up.Did someone find the other side?was he headed up or down?Is it still on his head?Went back yesterday with my dad.My dad found two.I had walked 3 miles not finding nada.Coming back to the truck discouraged.looked down and there it was a half mile from the truck in an group of aspens.Walked 15 more yards and theres the freak horn im talking about.amazing from feeling so down to so high in seconds.

Picture011.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Awesome, crazey! Finally rewarded for all your hard work! I can't feel too bad for ya though, if that's your better half... ;-)

Yeah just remember shes a martinez.This ones trained like a navy seal.She could take you out with a pistol,rifle,bow,or knife.lol..

Nice finds man, nice set and that is a cool nontypical to boot. Looks like there is no shortage of antler in your place.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom