shed pics

Z

zaniac

I really enjoy looking at all of the awsome pictures everyne has so I'm asking everyone to post the pictures of there nicest sheds!!!! thanks.........zaniac

Here's my bigest pair to date.Not bad for a Ca buck.

fcefdf75.jpg

Saskman,

That's an AWESOME pair dude! Have you thought about mounting those sheds? those antlers would look great in a semi-sneak shoulder mount.

Nice whitey also.

Can't compete with Saskman, but here's my biggest muley shed - 87 1/4". I tried hard to find the match - no luck.

NTAntler1.jpg

NTAntler2.jpg

Bucksnort

I have thought about mounting them but I just can't part with the money right now. There are too many other things I want right now. I am thinking about buying a new digital SLR camera at the moment. Nice thing about the sheds is they can wait until I find some extra cash. I have had one set of 190 net typical sheds mounted but was unhappy with the mount. I went to a guy that was cheap and cheap is what I got. If I get any more mounted I will spend a little more.

Here is a photo of the 190 typical sheds I had mounted. The mount definately is not top quality work.

fde6d728.jpg

Saskman
www.saskatchewanbucks.com

These are some of my biggest finds.
Left Shed 85 4/8, Middle Shed 96, Right Shed 98 6/8
fc9ab099.jpg

86 2/8
fc644d79.jpg

Here's two of my brother's biggest finds.
95 2/8
fc644d76.jpg

Conservative Est 112
fc644d73.jpg

Here's my buddy's biggest finds.
92 5/8 & 109 4/8
fc644cd6.jpg

103 6/8
fc819755.jpg

Saskman,

it looks like the quality of the taxidermy work is okay judging by the photo, but the cape and form size was way too small for that 190 set.

it's still a beautiful set!

good luck in scraping together the cash to hve that atypical set mounted someday, too. it would be well worth it.

berto

I am moving to B.C.!!! BCBOY, you're killing me dude, I love your pics!

Drummond

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom