Shed pups

WhiskeyDog

I've got 5 pups left out of a cross that should make great shed dogs as well as great family pets. Ready to go in about a week. I would love to see these go to some young kids getting into the sport so I'm giving them away free. I'm confident these dogs could be taught to hunt just about everything. The parents are used for everything from sheds and birds to bears and lions. So if you know of a young boy in need of a hunting partner or if you're wanting a pup yourself let me know. Would make great christmas presents. Happy holidays and happy hunting. Call or text Cody 4358201553

I'm located in Green River, UT. The dogs are from my chocolate lab and one of my female blueticks. Pups look like black labs with brindel legs.

380069_10150379564023198_676878197_8293447_785164059_n.jpg

Nice looking pups for sure. Is there any females left? How far is Green River from Grand Junction? I'm very interested.

It's about 90 minutes/ 100 miles from Grand Junction. I do have a couple females left. One that is almost all black or one with more of the coloration

Had a guy back out due to family issues. I've got two females left. Should be great dogs. I've just already got too many so they're free.

Hey Cody we are thrilled with the pup we got from you. Named her Benelli. She is already playing with antlers :)

one left

I've had a change of plans and due to having more pups on the way I've decided to let go of the male I have left from this litter. He seems super smart and I think he'll make a great dog. I just only have room for so many dogs. I've started him retrieving horns and he's semi house broke. He's ready to hit the hills with you and find some bone. 435 820 1553

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom