shed season?

COLOelkman

Very Active Member
I found in the regs from a couple years ago that May 1 is the start day for CO. Can't seem to find it in last years regs but it may be there somewhere and I'm blind. Anyone know if it's still May 1st?

Page 11

7089720190416112713.jpg

#livelikezac

DW - isnt that image from the 2018 regs? Not in current regs and CPW confirmed it is not in the current 2019 regs since it's not technically big game hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-19 AT 00:03AM (MST)[p]
>DW - isnt that image from
>the 2018 regs? Not
>in current regs and CPW
>confirmed it is not in
>the current 2019 regs since
>it's not technically big game
>hunting.

Nope. 2019 big game regs, page 11, upper right corner of the page. I've posted it, as well as the 2018 online version, several times on various forums on this site. The images with the orange "new" tag are from 2018 as it was a new reg in 18. The ones without are from 2019. Whoever you spoke to at CPW is mistaken.

#livelikezac

This confirms I must be legally blind. Guess if I have a question it's best to post here rather than call CPW! Thanks!

>This confirms I must be legally
>blind. Guess if I
>have a question it's best
>to post here rather than
>call CPW! Thanks!

Anytime. I try to post screenshots of the online version or pics straight out of the current regs so people can read it themselves rather than take my word for it.

#livelikezac

>I'm going to be building a
>24 by 40 shed soon.
> Tis the season.
>
>Hasbean

Gonna do it yourself?

#livelikezac

DW, Probably not going to build it myself. I'd like to but never have done it all. My left shoulder is so screwed up I don't think it would be uop to it.

Hasbean

>DW, Probably not going to build
>it myself. I'd like
>to but never have done
>it all. My left shoulder
>is so screwed up I
>don't think it would be
>uop to it.
>
>
>Hasbean

Pole building or stick frame?

#livelikezac

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom