Shed Seekers

The second the state (including other states) allowed the commercialization of shed antlers it was obvious things were going to get stupid. IMO the sale of sheds should be completely illegal!
Great idea that's going to fix everything!

People do that kind of stuff and enjoy it?
That is far from the way I like to spend my time outside.
Did you see the line of cars! Ha Ha

My family and friends I have in WY don't shed hunt at all and they're avid outdoorsman. They basically tell me, "why would I do that when I'm hunting for those animals for real every fall..?" ?

How can they limit shed hunting to only Wyoming residents on a National Elk Park?
...nobody can pick up sheds on the National elk refuge. Except the boy scouts per a federal law. .The opening day refuge run, is to access the forest behind the refuge. Nothing is being done on the park, and if you are caught on the park that day, you get in big trouble

The second the state (including other states) allowed the commercialization of shed antlers it was obvious things were going to get stupid. IMO the sale of sheds should be completely illegal!
I’d second, third, and fourth your suggestion. Until they do they will never achieve their stated goals.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom