Sheds From May 9th(photos)

S

Saskman

I went out shed hunting on Friday with a couple of guys who have been sending photos in for my site. We ended up finding 15 sheds total. Dan picked up a moose shed which was quite a find considering they don't usually inhabit this kind of area in Southern Saskatchewan. Here are three photos from the day.

abr.jpg

abq.jpg

abp.jpg

Here are a couple more photos of two great sheds. Jason Silzer sent these to me to post here and on my site. He picked up both of them this spring in Southern Saskatchewan. The shed in the first photo scores 101 inches and the one in the second scores 96 inches.

abs.jpg

abt.jpg

Saskman
www.saskatchewanbucks.com

Always like the quality of your photos and the size of your sheds. Hope to see some more pics of huge sheds keep up the good work.

later, MM

Man, love the photos. That last set of sheds are awesome. Glad to see that you're still picking up tine. I found a couple moose sheds this week while bear hunting. Both were found in the middle of roads. It's sweet when a guy can find some easy tine every now and then. LOL! The bush is getting pretty green now. Don't think it'll be easy to find them anymore here.

Great photos and nice sheds! Looks like someone is still picking up some good antlers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom