Sheds?

A

azmulyhuntr

Has anybody out there had any luck with sheds this year. I am going to be out there in a few weeks for a couple of days and am wanting to do some shed hunting.

when I went scout for turkey..saw deer still have it...that's was on GOOD FRIDAY (april 6th)

and will go up north to unit 51/52 soon to see around..

vinihunt

I've picked up 15 or so fresh & last years so far and one side of a decent 5 point bull around 310 inch if the other side matches which it does since I seen him on several occasions. Still seen some of the small bucks & bulls packing bone last week.

I have only picked up a couple of fresh sheds. I saw several bucks and bulls still packing last week. One buck was about a 180" class.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom